#28 - 05/02/12 - Hearts 1-1 Saints - Scottish Cup

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else think the BBC were classing us as underdogs, like QOS on sportscene. Surely not, but it seemed that way.

watched it live on Sky and thought they paid us due respect in all honesty, Craig Gordon was asked at the start who he fancied and said he couldnt split them, the wee shite that is Paul Hartley went for Hearts :razz:

Just shows you the difference in views on the ref, I thought he was dire and gave Hearts everything but a few jambo mates were texting me the following

"the ref was on your side"

"what game was I watching, the ref was giving you every decision"

"what about when your player handled in the box, clear penalty"

" And Black never done anything wrong"

"What about the challenge on Temps in the first half"

"always a second yellow, clear sending off"

Mr Black is an odius,cheating,sneaky,dirty,whingeing runt.Apart from his parents and the ref nobody even at Tynie ratesthe wee sh*te.We were worth at least a replay,felt sorry for Dave at sending off but felt he was culpable at the goal.We need SAS for the replay.Cmon the Saints despite Thomson.

Just shows you the difference in views on the ref, I thought he was dire and gave Hearts everything but a few jambo mates were texting me the following

"the ref was on your side"

"what game was I watching, the ref was giving you every decision"

"what about when your player handled in the box, clear penalty"

" And Black never done anything wrong"

"What about the challenge on Temps in the first half"

"always a second yellow, clear sending off"

think it just shows how bad Thompson was. we would have been screaming for handball too but theres no way Dave meant it. same with the 2nd yellow. And on another day Robbo would have walked for that tackle.

still none as bad as Black tho. wee mention for Elliot too - been watchin O'Connor a lot recently i think

think it just shows how bad Thompson was. we would have been screaming for handball too but theres no way Dave meant it. same with the 2nd yellow. And on another day Robbo would have walked for that tackle.

still none as bad as Black tho. wee mention for Elliot too - been watchin O'Connor a lot recently i think

Templeton was hating a bit of play acting too....behaved as if Dave had kicked him in the puss, whereas it was clearly his elbow that got hit

Plus marks to all the players yesterday who showed great character with a second half performance to rival any and to the manager for rectifying his mistake.Even before the game,when we heard it was 451 we were deflated so god knows how the team felt.

Well what can you say about the ref.Probably the worst performance by officials I have ever seen to the point when he booked Croft for getting barged over deliberately by Black(if this guy got a serious injury no-one would blink an eye),I was for heading back to the pub.I can take a team being better man for man than us or having a bit of luck or on the day having more desire but when you feel honestly you are being cheated.Its really hard to take.