Edstar101

What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

46 minutes ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Better team won.

Too much punting back to front from Sevco.

Germans did their homework on Kent who was barely involved and didn't get the usual amount of free kicks for diving.

Ramsey ?

Seems like a bit part luxury.

Be interesting how much he is on. Makes the miss even more expensive.

Brought on especially for pens. Just like the English team that brought on the goalie for the pens and he didn't save one.

14 hours ago, Cagey said:

Be interesting how much he is on. Makes the miss even more expensive.

Brought on especially for pens. Just like the English team that brought on the goalie for the pens and he didn't save one.

According to the Bears' Den Ramsey has cost them £2m Just to miss a vital penalty.

33 minutes ago, south inch said:

According to the Bears' Den Ramsey has cost them £2m Just to miss a vital penalty.

Juventus must be thinking that they have saved themselves a few bob after offloading this waste of a jersey this season. Can’t see him back in an ‘old lady’ shirt anytime soon. 

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Cagey said:

Rangers except from the Cinch deal. They really do control Scottish football.

Hope they are not getting a share of the sponsorship.

20 hours ago, sixties saintee said:

Oh they are.

Sevco to pocket 5 years of Cinch cash without promoting the Company.

Only the SPFL boffins could negotiate such a deal.

There again , by their refusal to comply like the rest of the teams and Park about to sue the SPFL , Cinch could not possibly get this amount of free Promo elsewhere.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/28/2022 at 8:30 PM, HOODLUM65 said:

Being reported Sevco will have to sell one of their high profile players, whose contract (s) are due to end season 22/23, due to their high wage demands.

Tick tock.

I think with the sale of Bassey who couldn't get a game at start of season for £20 mil ,Patterson for £11 mill and probably Aribo for £10 mill , they must be out of debt by now.

4 hours ago, Cagey said:

I think with the sale of Bassey who couldn't get a game at start of season for £20 mil ,Patterson for £11 mill and probably Aribo for £10 mill , they must be out of debt by now.

Probably, but my Ayebroke ST holder pal tells me that Sevco have some sort of arrangement which obliges them to buy back some shares from the guys with deep pockets who have been baling them out with loans which were then converted to share holdings.

4 hours ago, south inch said:

Probably, but my Ayebroke ST holder pal tells me that Sevco have some sort of arrangement which obliges them to buy back some shares from the guys with deep pockets who have been baling them out with loans which were then converted to share holdings.

Rumours that they have been borrowing at least 1 million a month for the last few seasons just to stay afloat. If true they still have a long way to go to pay them all off.

• 2 weeks later...