MoM Awards - Rnd 32 - Dunfermline (h)

MoM vs Pars  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Murray Davidson for me,back to the Murray Davidson we expect today.Morris gave the arm band to Mckay when he went off but Murray lead the team by example,tenacious in the tackle and in the air pulled out of nothing and bossed the Pars midfield the whole game.

Mention for Croft best game for Saints yet and a great goal.

Muzz for me......though Wright dealt with Hardie's strong arm tactics superbly and bossed him the whole game....great to see Callum back on form.....and Croft was what Croft is...an extremely talented midfielder with drive, vision and a finish

Spot on, best performance at home this season.

Only downside, how did the Pars get off so lightly.

Great show which was not dependant on S A S scoring.

Roll on Killie next weeks.

Very, very, very pleased with the performance and attitude from the players. This is the best team we have had for years. Brilliant. Croft was brilliant, a constant creative and direct threat. He took his goal very well indeed.

HoweverI had to vote for Mr Murray for MOM, that could possibly have been Murray's best performance of the season. Personally I believe that Jody's substitution galvanised his performance into and increasingly industrious and uncompromising display with great distribution and great tackles. Very postitive.

The second goal was quite simply gorgeous football. Well done Fran and Callum.

Well done lads. Enjoy yer weekend folks!! :D