Don't expect most of you to care, but...

Superjack

Derek McInnes getting seriously questioned amongst Bristol City fans, especially with his obsession with one up front.

I have resigned myself to our relegation this season.

By and large, I don't blame DM for it, but some of our fans do.

If any of you care, could you enlighten us as to why he would keep our only prolific goalscorer on the bench, while playing 4-5-1??

This is my one issue with him.

P.S. UP THE SAINTS!!!

I think we've said before, but we were lucky to survive in the SPL two seasons ago despite scoring a shed load of goals. Goals are great, but you were not at the bottom of the table due to not being able to score. DM altered the personnel, and last season we survived more comfortably, but scored almost no goals. It was dire to watch.

Over the closed season he changed attacking personnel, and we are now on good form.

Every successful manager taking over at a struggling club will start at the back and work forwards. Survival in the championship is surely your only realistic objective this year.

I'll agree that it is dire to watch, but I still think it will keep you up.

$-5-1 can be as attacking if not more attack minded than 4-4-2 at times. Look at the Premiership how many teams are playing 4-4-2? not many.

We certainly didn't fail to create chances last year just could not finish. I remember even in the semi final against motherwell we had more shots on goal than them but gubbed.

I think we've said before, but we were lucky to survive in the SPL two seasons ago despite scoring a shed load of goals. Goals are great, but you were not at the bottom of the table due to not being able to score. DM altered the personnel, and last season we survived more comfortably, but scored almost no goals. It was dire to watch.

Over the closed season he changed attacking personnel, and we are now on good form.

Every successful manager taking over at a struggling club will start at the back and work forwards. Survival in the championship is surely your only realistic objective this year.

I'll agree that it is dire to watch, but I still think it will keep you up.

Pretty much agree with everything ms says and when he joined the club his aim was to keep you up,not turn you into Barca overnight.I'm sure Del will do this and get the players to transform the team,next season.

I think we've said before, but we were lucky to survive in the SPL two seasons ago despite scoring a shed load of goals

Might be mis-reading your post here, but do you mean in 2009/10 when we finished 8th, 16 points clear of relegation?? We were never in even the remotest danger of going down that season.

I think some of your fans need a reality check.

You pretty much have the same squad as before he arrived so if you are to survive it will be a close run thing.

There's a reason successful clubs do no business in January. Players are over-priced and it's very difficult to integrate them mid season.

Del needs at least a close season and probably a good bit longer.

With the greatest respect the Bristol job is the polar opposite compared to the job he had here. We were a team fighting for promotion who had lost a manager because he was doing relatively well (although I think he'd ran out of ideas).

You guys seem to be a club in a bit of turmoil which will take far longer than 3-4 months to sort.

I think some of your fans need a reality check.

You pretty much have the same squad as before he arrived so if you are to survive it will be a close run thing.

There's a reason successful clubs do no business in January. Players are over-priced and it's very difficult to integrate them mid season.

Del needs at least a close season and probably a good bit longer.

With the greatest respect the Bristol job is the polar opposite compared to the job he had here. We were a team fighting for promotion who had lost a manager because he was doing relatively well (although I think he'd ran out of ideas).

You guys seem to be a club in a bit of turmoil which will take far longer than 3-4 months to sort.

Which is what most of the Bristol fans said.Keep City in the division,then push on next season.

He won a few games and it looks like you guys thought that was going to continue.If he keeps you in the championship after where you were,then he's did a fantastic job.

Bristol City were bottom of the league when he arrived, they are now just outside the relegation zone.

They had won one game before he arriced in late October and that was on the 17th August. That is out of 14 games 1 win, 3 draws, 10 defeats. They have won seven since.

He inherited that squad.

He has only had one transfer window.

I think 21st or above is a major achievement this season for Bristol City.

I agree that two forwards linking to form a partnership is better than one up front and gives the midfield greater options, but maybe he's not got the personnel yet..

Might be mis-reading your post here, but do you mean in 2009/10 when we finished 8th, 16 points clear of relegation?? We were never in even the remotest danger of going down that season.

Completely agree, that was a fantastic season all in all. I'd be delighted if we played like that again given the excitement there was in our games.

Which is what most of the Bristol fans said.Keep City in the division,then push on next season.

He won a few games and it looks like you guys thought that was going to continue.If he keeps you in the championship after where you were,then he's did a fantastic job.

Punt him and end up in the bottom three. Sad days

The fans asking for Del's head are a tiny minority TBH.

Yes, it's not pretty and yes, it's bloody dire at the mo but IF Del keeps us in the Championship he will have pulled off a minor miracle given where we were when he took over.

The main problem is that we don't look like winning lately and it is truly awful football that we are playing but if we are a Championship club at the end of this season then Del deserves a chance to rebuild the squad as we have SIXTEEN players out of contract.

Our problems are NOT of Del's making, he inherited them and is doing his utmost to protect the club and it's ambitions. It's a pity that the way he has us playing is poor on the eye but needs must I suppose!

UTS.

Del and Doc need to get to the end of the season and keep them in the division, he cant be judged yet, as it seems theres a lot of prima donnas in the squad on over inflated wages. They need the chance to re-shape the squad into their own way and see how you get on then, if the footballs still dire and you aint winning by Christmas this year, then its time for them to go, i dont think for one minute the jobs too big for them, but they do need time, be patient with them, they,ll do ok.

well pretty much every game from now to the end of the season is crucial, they are in the the thick of a relegation fight now, i,m sure they,ll be ok though, no point in changing the manager at this stage of the season anyway, what can anybody else do that Del isnt ???

well pretty much every game from now to the end of the season is crucial, they are in the the thick of a relegation fight now, i,m sure they,ll be ok though, no point in changing the manager at this stage of the season anyway, what can anybody else do that Del isnt ???

Win games ?.