MoM Awards 06/07 - Rnd 2 - East Fife (H) - CIS Cup

MoM vs East Fife - Rnd 2  

122 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I thought Simon Mensing had a decent game but Saints as a team were extremely woeful. Didn't really think Hardie was good tonight, first touch as mentioned was awful and I felt he got in Lawries way a bit.

I'm going to give it to Jason Scotland, his finishing for the two goals was top class.

agree it shouldn't be awarded to a sub but as mentioned the only person worthy tonight was young, completely different class!

wee mention for hardie aswell as he looked interested unlike some others, probably shouldnt try and cross anymore though :lol:

OK, Jason scored two well finished goals, but I think it was a fairly obvious choice between Derek Young (who got my vote) and Mad Mental.

Young's movement and neat classy touches provided the spark that made the difference to the side in the 2nd half. He gave us a forward momentum that just wasn't there in the 1st half. Hardie was one of the few who at least came looking for the ball and played with a bit of bite and drive.

Herts