An open letter to St Johnstone Chairman Steve Brown

Calypso Kid

I can't be arsed copying and pasting but Robbo and Higgins seem surprised and have obviously been taken in by Armageddon lines.

Thanks for the direction. I agree on both counts. What higgins doesn't seem to understand is that fans don't care how much players are being paid. If every team in Scotland has to wind it in a bit then it is still a level playing field. Nothing wrong with a reduced budget if it means that some slightly less talented youth players sit on the bench for less money than overpaid squad players like him and robertson

alex thomson‏@alextomo

WARNING. Club chairman "Everyone in that room heard that Stewart Regan informed Charles Green that there's no way "Rangers" will be in D3 .

alex thomson‏@alextomo

That's what really went on. Ignore any guff about "Rangers" definitely heading for D3. This fight has only just started

Rangers now say they expect to go into SPL 2

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport

After SFL vote, Rangers release a statement saying they believe "the SPL will introduce a plan for SPL 2 - which would include Rangers"

If the SPL **** over the SFL clubs by doing this then it is a disgrace, but the comments Regan supposedly made to Green would support this.

This definitely isn't over

What clubs would Be invited to SPL2, the 5 who voted for SFL1?

Depends who those clubs were

Really don't see how an SPL2 would work.

The first division clubs don't want them in SFL1, so why do Laurel and Hardy think they will all jump ship to join them in their own special Sevco league.

It worries me that these two lunatics are running (ruining?)our game. We still don't know club 12 are because they are focusing all their attention on shoe horning Sevco into a league to save their own skin.

The public has spoken, the clubs have spoken. Its time for the authorities to listen. Just this once!

The tweets some of our players are coming out with today are embarrassing.

david robertson ‏@davidrobbo12

Gers 3rd division No money in scottish football now,1st cut backs will b youth set ups jobs lost and other clubs going into administration

Expand

Reply Retweet Favorite

5h david robertson ‏@davidrobbo12

Hopefully the sfl clubs see sense and put rangers into the 1st division today for the sake of the scottish game

Expand

Reply Retweet Favorite

Guys a ****, and shite to boot. Leave.

Latest post on the beeb:-

Brian Chennell: "Rangers supporters should stop going to all away games and keep money for friendlies at Ibrox v top European teams"

Just cracks me up. These so called rangers fans are just a bunch of morons. Is it just a default position? IQ of less than 15, instinctive draw to RFC?

Top European team v 3rd divison = a major doing, like a top side will want friendlies against a Scottish 3rd div team.

Where do they drag these rockets up from!!!!

david robertson ‏@davidrobbo12

Gers 3rd division No money in scottish football now,1st cut backs will b youth set ups jobs lost and other clubs going into administration

Don't normally like to criticise our players but if we have to make any cutbacks then I hope telling Robertson he can leave will be our first.

Maybe Rangers will take you Davie, you certainly looked third division standard whenever you have played for us!

If they go for SPL 2 with Rangers included I'm done with Scottish Football. They can **** right off.

We've had a vote, its been decided. ALMOST EVERYONE wants them in SFL 3. Just get on with it Doncaster/Regan. What a couple of half wits this pair are.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Edited by Broon

if they go for spl 2 with rangers included i'm done with scottish football. They can **** right off.

We've had a vote, its been decided. Almost everyone wants them in sfl 3. Just get on with it doncaster/regan. What a couple of half wits this pair are.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

this

Steady Gary, trust in young Broon.

Anything he does/promotes/votes for is in the interests of us all.

Please trust me on that.

Now I do trust you but this stinks and looks like it has the fingerprints of all SPL Chairmen on it.

Stage 1: Punish rangers but keep in SPL. Oh **** fans going spare better throw them out.

Stage 2: Bribe & blackmail SFL they will put them where we want them. Oh shit these guys have principles. Fail.

Stage 3: Well we will always have a fall back of SPL 2.

alex thomson‏@alextomo

WARNING. Club chairman "Everyone in that room heard that Stewart Regan informed Charles Green that there's no way "Rangers" will be in D3 .

alex thomson‏@alextomo

That's what really went on. Ignore any guff about "Rangers" definitely heading for D3. This fight has only just started

I got that but you could read into it that Regan is saying the newco wont be allowed to be known as Rangers and are very much indeed simply Newco?