Who Is Leaving.....

MySpazz

we need to get maybury signed up then the def is looking good.

Would love Croft to stay on , not fussed about Adams as hes just another Muzz. ive been impressed with compton but dont think lomas rates him. need to get jody signed (most important) Havent given up on midgie.

get may back , havent given up on fran, not fussed about cillian or haber. tho i think with a run in the team haber could come good. would quite like keatings back too

as for new signings in lomas we trust.

Pffft, To light weight and not a patch on May

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't make my mind up about Haber. I agree he's been a disappointment, but then again, I'm not sure he's had a great amount of playing time and look like he's one that needs the confidence of a few goals behind him. With Sheridan....again not sure, part of the problem is that he appears to be lazy etc. but actually does a lot of running and donkey work for Sandaza.

Assuming the two of them weren't on a great wage then I'd probably take them...otherwise plenty more fish in the sea.

I think Haber would benefit from an extended run in the team, paired with a winger who can deliver decent crosses as the goals he has scored this season have shown. Of recent we have resorted to having the long ball lumped up the pitch at him, also a very quick player who could used to good effect in counter-attacking football IMO

Sheridan is a waste of a massive wage. Good spells, but also long periods of dross. Hope those who claimed he was as essential to our success as Fran are embarrassed (you know who you are).

Why should they be? It was Sheridan who provided Fran with the majority of his opportunities to score. How many did Fran provide to Sheridan in return???

Did Fran's dry period not start when Sheridan was out injured?? Honestly, Fran was great for us FOR THE FIRST HALF OF THE SEASON.

He was DECIDEDLY AVERAGE for the second half

The BBC Gossip page reports the Herald saying that Lomas 'wants' to keep Stevie May

What a crap headline, that should be so bloody obvious that it barely counts as news

Get him signed up NOW! to lose him on a free would be beyond criminal, never mind my respect for Lomas, id losing faith in the younger Brown too if May leaves

I have everey conficence we are looking at signing up Stevie May for a long period. Potential for a few SPL goals or a big fat transfer cheque or both.

for how much and in wich currency?

Scottish independance and a new currency with it

Euro is going down hill pronto

few and far between the clubs who will be signing players on long contracts and for a smaller fee

you will see many clubs just letting players contracts come to an end

you will see players ASKING the clubs to be signed again

its a buyers market

It would be nice to have some news. I presume now that the season has finished and Europe has been cleared up we'll find out a bit more. A very frustrating position to be in at the moment.

Agreed. We usually atleast get a little statement saying "Players X, Y & Z are being offered new contracts and Players 1,2 & 3 have been released to find new clubs."

Takes two seconds to let the fans know who we want and dont want regardless of who is actually going to sign.

Agreed. We usually atleast get a little statement saying "Players X, Y & Z are being offered new contracts and Players 1,2 & 3 have been released to find new clubs."

Takes two seconds to let the fans know who we want and dont want regardless of who is actually going to sign.

Either they don`t know yet or their PR are shite. I think it is the later.

It would be nice to have some news. I presume now that the season has finished and Europe has been cleared up we'll find out a bit more. A very frustrating position to be in at the moment.

The club are in a difficult position though, even with at least one Euro tie confirmed. The Rangers situation means the club can't be completely sure that the income they have budgeted for in the past will come in if (although unlikely) Rangers get bounced out of the SPL.

Also, as you can see from other threads, with a number of posters on here saying they won't renew their season tickets if a newco Rangers stay in the league, that's another source of financing that would appear to be under threat.

Along with those factors, the players who we might want to stay, or sign are most likely on their hols now so nothing can get sorted until they come back.