Jody Morris

Broon

Lomas has nothing like the back story. I mean it. I'm all for giving people a second chance, but Jody Morris has some unsavoury episodes in his CV. I never liked him being involved in our club and I wouldn't want him back.

Cash not spent looks much better as a balance than the interest due on purchases...

Lomas has nothing like the back story. I mean it. I'm all for giving people a second chance, but Jody Morris has some unsavoury episodes in his CV. I never liked him being involved in our club and I wouldn't want him back.

A lot of my mates in Perth were nutters when they were young, most of them now are good old fashioned family men bringing up their kids. Jody had an exemplary attitude when he played for Saints. Unfair comment imo.

A lot of my mates in Perth were nutters when they were young, most of them now are good old fashioned family men bringing up their kids. Jody had an exemplary attitude when he played for Saints. Unfair comment imo.

Some people are whiter than white SS. It must be great to be able to go through life without regretting anything you've ever done. I wonder how many people would cope with the expectation, fame and money at such a young age.