#02 - 26/07/12 - Saints 1-1 Eskişehirspor - Europa League

Ok... From the guys I met last night I know the following.

1) Many are planning on getting taxis from edin to perth

2) A bus is taking 50 of them up today, but not leaving till 3pm

3) They do know of the big party we have arranged for them

4) They hate dundee and glaskow

:)

I must say, I am rather worried at Lomas' analysis of the game tonight. "We need to score the first goal".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/18990900

Newsflash Steve.......... We need to score at least 2 and must at all costs keep a clean sheet. If they score (at any point) we are pretty much OOT unless you forsee us scoring 4 or 5 !!!?????

I must say, I am rather worried at Lomas' analysis of the game tonight. "We need to score the first goal".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/18990900

Newsflash Steve.......... We need to score at least 2 and must at all costs keep a clean sheet. If they score (at any point) we are pretty much OOT unless you forsee us scoring 4 or 5 !!!?????

Why are you worried? He knows we need at least 2 and is absolutely right when he says we need to get the first goal.

Ok... From the guys I met last night I know the following.

1) Many are planning on getting taxis from edin to perth

2) A bus is taking 50 of them up today, but not leaving till 3pm

3) They do know of the big party we have arranged for them

4) They hate dundee and glaskow

:)

Stu, after the pipe band finshes at 7:35 I will be playing the PSB's 'Go West!' as I am sure both sets of fans will know the 'correct' words to use during the chorus, over to you to get them going :laugh:

I'm gonna air my wee worry I have regarding the Ormond Stand tonight

I really believe it will be completely FULL

Will the CLub have a contingency for Families that turn up should this happen ?

Maybe I'm a supreme optimist about it being full but I'd hate any negative publicity should this happen and people maybe don't have enough cash to go to East or West ??

maybe I've missed something though :oops:

I'm gonna air my wee worry I have regarding the Ormond Stand tonight

I really believe it will be completely FULL

Will the CLub have a contingency for Families that turn up should this happen ?

Maybe I'm a supreme optimist about it being full but I'd hate any negative publicity should this happen and people maybe don't have enough cash to go to East or West ??

maybe I've missed something though :oops:

I would imagine that should this be the case they will allow the families into the east or west for this same price as the Ormond Stand as neither will be full. Plus the fact that if they are bringing similar support to what we took they will be in the Main stand, leaving the North empty. I would hope that if that did happen there would be no complaints of "but I paid more" after the game. As this would be very petty.

Stu, after the pipe band finshes at 7:35 I will be playing the PSB's 'Go West!' as I am sure both sets of fans will know the 'correct' words to use during the chorus, over to you to get them going :laugh:

Would do, but I am not supersainting tonight. I feel my time is better spent welcoming the Eses fans to the pub.