Sandaza to Ibrox afterall?

George Grieve

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuvken Wanker if true.

And how can Sevco afford Fran, Black and Shields on long term deals?

Have they learned nothing?Still owe hearts nearly a million for Wallace, disgusting, pay your depts first you shower of piss taking bastards.I m so annoyed at all this carry on it reeks of stale p1sh.

As for you Fran you money grabbing tube, go to the 3rd division and get kicked all over the park , now do one and Fu3k Off!!

Football Ambition =0

Money Grabbing Ambition= 10

disgusted, but not surprised.

My thoughts exactly.

Didn't want to be the cheap option. Said he was glad he didn't sign for them, now that no-one else will pay him daft money. Thanks very much The Rangers, I've always wanted to play for a team that will pay me buckets of cash

Predicted this weeks ago. Sandaza showed himself previously to be motivated only by money. He doesnt care where it comes from. No doubt if they go bust again he will go looking for sympathy.

I also think that those running Sevco have adopted Murray's football economics, Why they they feel that need to pay up to £8k a week for 3rd and 2nd division beats me.

Does anyone think that Sandaza will go a season injury free when he has to go to Berwick, Montrose etc in the middle of winter?

Don't no what to make of it, but someone at my work was saying, that the only reason rangers are signing these players is that. There could be a spl2 by next season.

They have tried that and the SFL told them to piss off. I dont see them getting that now unless its all part of the TV deal. That would be another shamlbles as if thats what the TV companies want then you would expect an increase in money not a decrease.

Back to Sandaza, as good as he was with us not sure I think he is worth the money they are talking about.

They have tried that and the SFL told them to piss off. I dont see them getting that now unless its all part of the TV deal. That would be another shamlbles as if thats what the TV companies want then you would expect an increase in money not a decrease.

Back to Sandaza, as good as he was with us not sure I think he is worth the money they are talking about.

He is kidding himself if he thinks that Sevco will show players like him any kind of loyalty when they eventually reach the top flight. They will show him as much loyalty as he has shown to every team he has played for.

All he has done is to accept good money to play pish football for a few seasons and then they will dump him like the turd he is

Annoying that they can still dangle the money carrot. Be fairly annoyed if I was a creditor!

Indeed - but did they not get a "parachute" payment of 2m from the SPL tv deal -which if true they shouldnt have got as a new company.

I strongly believe that clubs like -Spartans-Cove Rangers and any other prospective team should have been given the opportunity to make an application for the "place" in the league and that the Newco should also have applied.

The "folk" in charge have secretly sold out to a company that has NO right to be automatically accepted into the Leagues.

As for Sandaza -good luck to him ( maybe he will get his Golden boot now )

Can't say I'd be surprised if he signs. I seem to recall that McCoist gave him the 'heads up' not to bother travelling from Spain for signing talks with Rangers before the last window. I suspect he told him, we can't afford anyone for the moment, hold on until the summer.

Fran has made noises about his next move being a money move and why not, if he can get it. Assuming he's going to be on £5k plus, then I assume thats more than we could afford and from his point of view he'll become a 'cult hero' scoring the goals that restore Rangers to the top league. To be honest, I can see the attraction for him.

Like someone else mentioned, I wouldn't be surprised if Rangers are signing these lads on the basis that there will be reconstruction in the none to distant future and they will get into the new set-up.

He is kidding himself if he thinks that Sevco will show players like him any kind of loyalty when they eventually reach the top flight. They will show him as much loyalty as he has shown to every team he has played for.

All he has done is to accept good money to play pish football for a few seasons and then they will dump him like the turd he is

Both ways though, if he had signed at Christmas he would have been the first one to walk away under TUPE.

cant say I blame the guy. he doesn't really care about Scottish football, and a nice pay day for a few years is what he wants before he goes and retires back home in the sunshine with a couple of hundred grand in the bank...

...that is if he actually gets paid in a few months time!

I actually find this hilarious, I could so easily feel some sort of anger towards him for picking The Rangers in the 3rd division over us but this only shows everyone his true colours.

To go from "Why did I say no? Honestly, I think they don't value me highly enough. They are trying to get me cheaply." in January, to publicly stating big money offers from Greece, Cyprus, Turkey and the English Championship to only appearing to have shitty 3rd division football with newco Rangers, it really is funny and shows you how desperate he must have been for a club. It looks like either these big money offers he spoke of never even existed or those clubs lost interest in him, and it's well known we moved on some weeks ago and pursued other targets. So it does look like Rangers were his only option.