Saints vs. Dundee United 19/09/06

Real Madrid

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nairn Saint

I'm sure Mr Coyle will rellish meeting one of his former employers at home in the cup. Probably as good a draw as we could have hoped for other than in purely financial terms.

I wonder if the Bbc will pick as one of there live games, a local derby, with a good chance of a shock result, or will they pick a fixture we allready see at least three times a year involving a team in black and white, and one of the glasgow lot.

I wonder if the Bbc will pick as one of there live games, a local derby, with a good chance of a shock result, or will they pick a fixture we allready see at least three times a year involving a team in black and white, and one of the glasgow lot.

To be honest, tie of the round to me is probably Hibs v Gretna.

To be honest, tie of the round to me is probably Hibs v Gretna.

They would probebly put livvy vs killie on before saints vs united, outside out tayside this game does not have much appeal, as is the case with alot of games outside the old firm, bt what can you do it is the wa scottish football is

Great tie for Saints as we should be able to beat them at home. also a good draw that will get rid of a few problem teams.Derby should draw a good crowd & I think the tickets will be £16,

With all these home ties & good draws, is our name on one of the cups.