Cowdenbeath V Saints Sc 4Th Round 1/12/12 K-O 3Pm

The ghost of Jim Morton

Okay I though I better take no chances and get this thread started to keep old sailor boy SS happy as he seems to believe that when I start the match threads we tend not to lose.

There you go Pugwash, tis done.

Yul. :wink:

Hopeful that we will deal with this game as we have with so many against lower league opposition in recent years. A no nonsence win.

Will it be that simple?

Will Cregg be back?

Pawlett?

Beattie?

Should be a decent travelling support as it is only about half an hour down the road.

3-1 Saints ( because we CANNOT keep a clean sheet.) :razz:

Looking forward to this, it won't be easy, but hopefully it will be better than the pre season game. Hoping to get a bus that gets me there about 11.30. Me and Dave Mc staying for a few drinks after the game with Dr Christmas Jones. Feel free to join us.

Let you know what pub we re meeting you in when we get it sorted Tam.

I've got a bad feeling about this one! Our record against lower league teams in the cups recently have been superb, however law of averages suggest that that's got to end soon!

Wasn't at the game against Cowdenbeath in pre-season, but by all accounts they looked a decent team. Colin Cameron looks to be doing a good job and seems to have a good young energetic team at his disposal. One positive is that they seem to be leaking quite a few goals at home this season, so hopefully that trend continues!

We have to go with our first choice team here, realistically the cups are the only chance we have at silverware so there is no point in taking a gamble by playing an experimental side.