Saints Christmas Shop

The ghost of Jim Morton

ST.JOHNSTONE CHRISTMAS SHOP!!!!

Saints are going to open a shop in Perth High Street in the old Jessops photo shop over the next 3 weekends( 8/9...15/16...22/23 Dec) and the team will be in attendance on Sunday 16th Dec. There will be a full stock of St.Johnstone related merchandise and clothing for the Saints fan in your life. A great chance to pick up some Christmas pressies AND support your local football team. Please help by getting the word out to your friends and family.

Thanks .

Ghostie

The Saints Aid shop in North Methven Street was the business back in the days when I was a wee lad.

I bought a white away top from there way back when, on the morning of a trip to Partick.

Wore it with pride at the game, until walking back from the kiosk at half time with a vastly over priced bovril, one of Maryhill's finest(fat weegie be'stard)" accidently" nudged my elbow and spilled said bovril all over said brand new top.

I can see the apologetic expression on his face to this day.

(fat weegie be'stard)

I'm sure we won though.

I have been saying for a long time that saints need to have a club shop in town all year around and not just at xmas.

To sell what ? and to how many people ?I agree I d like to see Saints have a presence down the town, I just dont see how you could make it pay though. We barely get 2500 home fans at a game and I wouldnt think that there would be enough customers to make it worth paying staff/rent etcSo far this year I'll have bought the the new strip for my son, a callander, Europe mug ( only after it was reduced to £3 !! ), don t know that I would have bought that much more if there was a shop.What I would like to see is a better shop at the ground and to be able to buy strips from it, must make more sense for Saints to sell their own strips in their own shop rather than let Campus do it.

I have been saying for a long time that saints need to have a club shop in town all year around and not just at xmas.

i don't think there is enough support in town to make this work all year round, plus it would take business away from Campus Sports, who already are known as the main point for Saints stuff in town

ST.JOHNSTONE CHRISTMAS SHOP!!!!

Saints are going to open a shop in Perth High Street in the old Jessops photo shop over the next 3 weekends( 8/9...15/16...22/23 Dec) and the team will be in attendance on Sunday 16th Dec. There will be a full stock of St.Johnstone related merchandise and clothing for the Saints fan in your life. A great chance to pick up some Christmas pressies AND support your local football team. Please help by getting the word out to your friends and family.

Thanks .

Ghostie

Been in the day. A wooly hat for me and junior. A scarf for the old man and a braw euro mug for the office! Brilliant!

Been in the day. A wooly hat for me and junior. A scarf for the old man and a braw euro mug for the office! Brilliant!

Myself and Mrs Ghost also popped in and made a purchase. Plenty of great Saints stuff there and remember folks, the team will be there next Sunday. Timings will be posted nearer the day.

Get in there and fill yer boots. :razz: