Double Game Ticket?

Dave H

This is incredible - I'd snap this up but would have completely missed it if I hadn't just noticed it on here (despite using Facebook and the OS regularly, like Jamie). Just wish I could buy it online, as I can do with pretty much all other tickets I buy for stuff these days.

Likewise. I follow a lot of companies and haven't seen this on facebook. Not every post made will make the news thread so it's so easily missed

Same for me this is the 1st time I've heard about this. Gutted I was premature in printing out the image and putting it around work, to read the next comment . . . . kick off time is wrong :(

I've said this time and time again about the £15 deal, it's there for all, but where do people find out? Only people who go are using this deal, meaning we are losing money. Even the BBC never knew about it when they went to McDiarmid when doing the "cost of football".

We need a Jim Traynor of saints, director of communcation haha

OK not a great start but we and the club now have over 3 weeks to spread the word. Like the post on facebook, retweet, tell the bloke next to you at the Christmas party and buy them for your family's Chrismas pressies.

Its all very well complaining, but you have the ability to help make it better.

Or you could just moan?

None of us get paid to do this but we all want to see the best for the club. I've watched the ice hockey team here in Glasgow go from nothing to regular crowds in excess of 2000 without any exposure to the media, it's all been done through a collective effort of supporters.

Yes I said 'we', but if you dont want then dont.

Meanwhile we can all go back to slating the club because perversly we love it.