Saints Sale - Campus Sports

sjfc99

Campus Sports have just posted the following on their Facebook:

SAINTS SALE: All Joma St. Johnstone Strips and Training Gear 25% OFF

Our Joma St. Johnstone Strips and Training Gear have 25% off and been selling really well! Please note that once we sell through, we will not be able to replenish stock.

We are already down to very limited stock on certain sizes, so be quick as not to miss out. As well as the discounts on the current season kit, we have select kids and adult sizes of the yellow 3rd strip, which is priced at £15.

In addition to that, our Saints clothing range includes the popular Saints fleeces priced at £30 for adults and £25 for kids; and Glenmuir lambswool jumpers for £55. Souvenir wise we still have the Saints calendar priced at £9, and footballs - £5 for mini and £12 for size 5.

You could also use the money you save from the 25% discount and make use of our shirt printing service. If you aren’t local to Perth, then we can take orders via phone (01738) 639456 and post out your order

• 4 months later...

I was in over the weekend to stock up on Saints tops for Norway, the owners a sound bloke ,really helpful and has some real bargains for anyone wanting a top of going away.

2 season old shirts are £5 and last seasons are £10. Hoping to exchange for a nice Norwegian top over there.

Go in and help your local business.

I was in over the weekend to stock up on Saints tops for Norway, the owners a sound bloke ,really helpful and has some real bargains for anyone wanting a top of going away.

2 season old shirts are £5 and last seasons are £10. Hoping to exchange for a nice Norwegian top over there.

Go in and help your local business.

Id rather buy the new away kit than any other old tat thanks,just because your going to con some Norwegian guy into swapping jerseys doesn't make it any more appealing thankyou..

Id rather buy the new away kit than any other old tat thanks,just because your going to con some Norwegian guy into swapping jerseys doesn't make it any more appealing thankyou..

If he's willing to spend his money on saints stuff and help out a local shop then why not? It's his money after all. Lots of fans like to swap tops, not conning when he will probably get their last seasons top in return, plus if he can't swap them, he will have to bring them home again. :)

Gary I thought id delight in informing you that the sky blue away strip did not have hooped socks .

I believe you're right, also, on the two occasions I saw the yellow strip they wore white shorts. Looked ridiculous IMO, and surely if yellow shorts were available they'd have worn them. Even blue ones would've looked good.

It was meant to be blue shorts but they clashed with ICTs.

I see your point on the blue, but why not yellow? Did we actually have yellow shorts?

I just felt we looked like a pub team who'd forgot to bring half their kit, so borrowed from the home team.