Forum Manners

Tranmere Saintee

Debate was rife, as opposed to now where opinions are stifled and tend to tow the line.

You're spot on. Debate is healthy, even if it gets a bit heated and verges on personal at times. If we all had the same opinion on things, what a boring world it would be. As you say as well, people are different and articulate themselves in different ways. You can't change the way people are, you can only try to understand the type of person they are and accept their point in the way they present it. Argue their point, not the way they put it foward.

Yet again it is necessary to remind people about the rules on here.

========================================================

Geez, you know how sad it is when some scouser from one the scuzziest ports in Europe is telling you how to behave.

God help us

==================================================================================================================

hes no a mickey mouser hes fae birkenheid .so up yours captain clingfilm

And in my opinion the reason for them all leaving is that the forum ever-increasingly represents a tiny in-group of people posting nonsense.

nonsense is braw.who has a tiny in group?is there a doctor in the house.

nonsense is braw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH YES IT IS.its no vile ,abusive and against the law .its not harming anyone and CAN be a laugh.some things are serious and then theres bollocks.i would say humour is the best.

Sarcasm and borderline non-PC humour does not work in typed form.  I think that's the problem with all forums.  I don't use any other forums except this one now, because the offence takers have ruined every other one I have been a member of. I love my football club too much not to hang around here though, especially considering that I live away from Perth.

Sarcasm and borderline non-PC humour does not work in typed form.  I think that's the problem with all forums.  I don't use any other forums except this one now, because the offence takers have ruined every other one I have been a member of. I love my football club too much not to hang around here though, especially considering that I live away from Perth.

mm

Where do you live now then ?

• 2 weeks later...

I notice that in the past hour or so, quite a lot of threads have had posts removed - presumably because they were going off topic.   They were usually being driven off topic by the ramblings of one poster and that poster being challenged by other posters (and yes I was one doing the challenging).  Is this the normal practice on WAP?  To remove posts rather than deal with the issue?

Whether I ramble or not if that is my opinion im entitled to say what I feel/want.,you only challenge because you don't like either what I have to say or the way I say it.Like others have said before you there is an ignore button which you can use ...rather than moan about it or try and force me off this forum..im as much of a Saints fan as you are my friend and will continue to use this forum.

Whether I ramble or not if that is my opinion im entitled to say what I feel/want.,you only challenge because you don't like either what I have to say or the way I say it.Like others have said before you there is an ignore button which you can use ...rather than moan about it or try and force me off this forum..im as much of a Saints fan as you are my friend and will continue to use this forum.

I have been a long time watcher of this site. I,ve not been keen on posting in case i fell foul of the kleek who basically run the site. Fergiefootball, you have influenced me to make this post as I feel you get a very hard time on here because you don,t tow the party line or say braw very often. It can be intimidating to post your views on any site and i,d imagine that most sites have their kleeks, know it alls and alkies. I have to admire your stance in sticking up for yourself against these cyber bullies. Don,t let the bastards get you down. Your knowledge of Saints is first class and its maybe that which upsets the kleek types. I enjoy reading your posts and only joined to say keep on doing what you are doing. I won,t be posting much if anything more on here because now that i,ve taken your side then i,d assume that the kleek would make things uncomfortable for me too. You seem to have a thicker skin than me and a far greater knowledge of Saints than me or in fact 95% of the posters on here. Keep on keepin on!