Rules

Edstar101

Just siting watching the Arsenal v Villa highlights.......

I don't think that the person who takes the penalty, if the goalie saves it, should be allowed to score the rebound. They already had an advantage (free shot at goal) but, having missed it, get a good 6yard start on the defenders for the rebound.

Thoughts on this or any other rules that you feel need changed

Sorry but got to disagree!

As soon as the penalty taker strikes the ball, then the play is live and any player should be able to touch the ball.

More often than not the keeper will knock the ball wide.

Are you suggesting that if the keeper saves the ball and it rebounds the game should be stopped and a goal kick be given?

What if the keeper catches the ball?

Sorry but got to disagree!

As soon as the penalty taker strikes the ball, then the play is live and any player should be able to touch the ball.

More often than not the keeper will knock the ball wide.

Are you suggesting that if the keeper saves the ball and it rebounds the game should be stopped and a goal kick be given?

What if the keeper catches the ball?

How do you get that from what I wrote :confused:

I only think the penalty taker shouldn't be allowed to touch the ball first again if the keeper saves it....like if the ball comes back off the post without anybody else touching it at present

If a player is injured by a tackle the player involved in the clash from the other team should go off until injured player can continue

All that will lead to is players faking injury if they've been taken out by one of the other team's best players.

Have snipers positioned on the roof of the main stand and when a referee makes a poor decision, shoot the ****er. Infact when the ref runs out on the pitch , just  save time and shoot the ****er anyway.. Unless it's Craig Thompson or Willie Collum, who should be shot as soon as the get out of their cars... :wink:

Have snipers positioned on the roof of the main stand and when a referee makes a poor decision, shoot the ****er. Infact when the ref runs out on the pitch , just  save time and shoot the ****er anyway.. Unless it's Craig Thompson or Willie Collum, who should be shot as soon as the get out of their cars... :wink:

I agree, as long as one of those guns is trained on the load mouthed fu**er in the East Stand at the Ormond End...whoever he is :wink:

I agree, as long as one of those guns is trained on the load mouthed fu**er in the East Stand at the Ormond End...whoever he is :wink:

You are struggling to get a team together for the next OS match, shooting one of your most reliable players  would  surely be a Lomasesque move..

Feel the love Bro...

Oh and there is now an app called " Whaurs ma bloody bike". :laugh:  :laugh:

I like the rugby rule that only the captain of a team is allowed to approach the referee. Obviously everything else about rugby is horrendous but I'd like to see football adopt that one.

The sin bin idea is veering a bit close to the World of American sports for my liking but it would be interesting to see it tried out in something like the League Cup to see how it works. 

I like the rugby rule that only the captain of a team is allowed to approach the referee. Obviously everything else about rugby is horrendous but I'd like to see football adopt that one.

The sin bin idea is veering a bit close to the World of American sports for my liking but it would be interesting to see it tried out in something like the League Cup to see how it works. 

Rugby apply the advantage rule a lot better than us. If a referee in football does it well, everyone is up in arms that he made a late decision