Saints Vs Hibernian 14/09/13

David123

Not since the highlights of Darren Dods' Saints career have I seen such woeful distribution from a defender.

I beg to differ, having watched Frazer Wright regularly

Great defender...love him in the team....but his [passing leaves a lot to be desired   :neutral:

Edited by Edstar101

Well re watch and look at how there number 27 skips pass or number three with ease. How long before every SPFL manager notices ?????

As Edstar said this guy only came on after 79 minutes. Looks like many a player will be left in his wake.

Scobbie dealt with everything they could put his way in the air. Defensively he was fine, some of his balls were poor but no worse than Ando or Wrights punts.

I would not mind having Gary Miller playing central defence some more, seems to be very confident on the ball. 

As Edstar said this guy only came on after 79 minutes. Looks like many a player will be left in his wake.

Scobbie dealt with everything they could put his way in the air. Defensively he was fine, some of his balls were poor but no worse than Ando or Wrights punts.

I would not mind having Gary Miller playing central defence some more, seems to be very confident on the ball. 

GM a great player to have in the squad as very versatile imo

Tam Scobbie (0 votes [0.00%])    :shock:

Go back over all the polls.....there are many, many examples where players have had 0 votes. In games where we have been superb and there has been not a single criticism of any of the players, some have no votes as somebody has perhaps stood out, or perhaps two or three, as potential MoM's.

Even for you that post was pretty pathetic :huh:

Nah, we sit at scoreboard end of the East and Mannus did exceptionally well to get anything on the ball at all. He spread himself well and got a good reaction hand to the ball. He was unlucky that the ball stayed on target and trundled in. Absolutely no blame attached to Mannus for that goal at all

Thought it was weak and straight at him and he never adjusted properly. Played well otherwise so no complaints but he'll be unhappy with it for sure.

Is it just me that thinks Murray Davidson is gash? IMO we were playing much better football with McDonald alongside Cregg, there was more fluditity with the football we were playing and though McDonald had a better all round game than Davidson

I wouldn't go as far as saying he was gash or not as good a player as McDonald, but I do think the majority ignore the flaws that he has to his game. His ball retention isn't great and he is often made to look like a headless chicken when playing against a couple of decent passers of the ball like Hibs had. When he is allowed to bully and pressure players like he did against Ross County he looks great, but I think the fact no bigger club came calling when he was available for a free is telling.

I think it's great he is back, but a central midfield of just him and Cregg is never going to see us outlplay any of the better midfields in the league.

Hibs at home to Midden next week, Partick at home to Killie......we are away to Celtic....

We could easily find ourselves 8th next Saturday :?

Although the "we are only Saints, what do we expect" brigade won't be the slightest bit fussed with that

Is that why you went for a 3-0 prediction in Celtics favour ?

Is that why you went for a 3-0 prediction in Celtics favour ?

I don't get your point?

My original post points out that with results going the wrong way this weekend, we could end up 8th, and saying that that wouldn't bother some people who are of the 'so what if we are 8th...we should be happy because 6 years ago we were in a lower division etc etc" brigade

My post on the score predictor is based on the fact that I think Celtic will beat us 3-0

There is no connection that I can see

Edited by Edstar101