Saints V Aberdeen, Saturday 7/12/13

glenrothes saintee

Saw a quote where Tommy said Rory best stay away from him :)

I think it is hard to blame Mannus for the second goal No keeper could get that or be positioned to stop it.

The first looks terrible but reports have said there was a deflection. I couldn't see that on the highlights and it is hard to take when a keeper is beaten from that range.

I've waited till ive calmed down before posting......

But..... Millar wtf how can someone who has played so well for us suddenly become a bomb scare every time he got the ball?

said before at the start of this thread Paddy Cregg was needed for this game.

High humping balls to two of the shortest strikers in christendom ain't going to work against the sheep.

Fallon just ****ing shoot him now in the head between the eyes. Cost us the chance of a draw at least.

whats the point of having the likes of Kane and using Fallon? Fair enough hes young but .... fallon?

Easton was injured so no complaint about the back  four being shuffled, needed to be done didn't work maybe should have kept Dave at CB with Jahic and chanced Miller at RB?

Pretty dissapointing game as far as tactics went but as long as we learn for the semi final all's good.

We actually made them look better than what they were.

Although it sounds like Jahic is looking the part, I don't know whether we will keep him any longer than his current short-term contract.

A lot will depend I think on the timescales relating to Ando's return to match fitness. Let's not forget that Ando has received several POTY awards the last couple of seasons. Back four of Dave - Ando - Scobbie- Easton works for me, with Frazer and Miller as back-ups.....although if Wright falls out of favour for a starting berth, or even picks up another injury, I could see him moving down a division pretty soon.

Although it sounds like Jahic is looking the part, I don't know whether we will keep him any longer than his current short-term contract.

A lot will depend I think on the timescales relating to Ando's return to match fitness. Let's not forget that Ando has received several POTY awards the last couple of seasons. Back four of Dave - Ando - Scobbie- Easton works for me, with Frazer and Miller as back-ups.....although if Wright falls out of favour for a starting berth, or even picks up another injury, I could see him moving down a division pretty soon.

I'm liking that back four.

MacKay---Anderson----Scobbie----Easton.

MacKay injured Miller in Anderson injured Miller in and MacKay slides into CB Scobbie injured Wright in Easton injured Wright in and Scobbie slides into LB (Jahic for Wright if you prefer).     

Fallon just ****ing shoot him now in the head between the eyes.

I'm as disappointed with Saturday as anyone, but this is just silly.

I'm sure you didn't mean it literally or even offensively but it is way too far beyond what it is acceptable.

Discussing the terms of a mutual termination (of contract!) would be much better

Edited by Jiangsu Sainty

I'm as disappointed with Saturday as anyone, but this is just silly.

I'm sure you didn't mean it literally or even offensively but it is way too far beyond what it is acceptable.

Discussing the terms of a mutual termination (of contract!) would be much better

Now you know why I waited till I calmed down.(and on sat I would have been serious, literally) The man is an arse of the highest order (or lowest depending on you point of view) and we need shot of him asap.

I've waited till ive calmed down before posting......

Fallon just ****ing shoot him now in the head between the eyes.

:laugh:  somehow i find that funny.

seriously they should probe him for the match fixing scandal that is happening the now.

don't think he would like a probe  :laugh:  

Now you know why I waited till I calmed down.(and on sat I would have been serious, literally) The man is an arse of the highest order (or lowest depending on you point of view) and we need shot of him asap.

"shot of him" = fine no problem.

Even joking about "shooting" him on the internet = not fine

I too would very much like us to be shot of him

Edited by Jiangsu Sainty

:laugh:  somehow i find that funny.

seriously they should probe him for the match fixing scandal that is happening the now.

don't think he would like a probe  :laugh:  

Was f'n raging at the game SLF he came on swung hes handbag and left the pitch like he'd left his agent on hold.

Does he come on looking to get sent off or what?

I actually think that the sending off and the blast from Tommy Wright will make Fallon a better player.

If he ever gets on the pitch again wearing a Saints top there is something wrong with our team selection. He is useless.

Couldnae hold up the ball with a shotgun. Better to play Kane, at least he would want to play for more than 2 minutes.