Saints V Aberdeen, Saturday 7/12/13

glenrothes saintee

Back to League football this coming Saturday agains Aberdeen. I watched a wee bit of their cup game v Partick and thought they were poor. Hopefully Saints will be firing on all cylinders and we beat the sheep.

Since a lot of wives will no doubt be doing Christmas shopping on Saturday, it would be great if the dads could bring the kids to the game, lots of room in the Ormond Stand. No doubt a few Christmas presents could be purchased in the club shop too.

I've got a big plastic bottle with lots of shrapnel in it and will bring along for the YD collection.

Hoping to make it to this game, after missing the last two.  3 points from this game would be very valuable, almost one of the fabled 6 pointers in terms of the race for europe perhaps?  

As the league stands at present, I think the top 6 and bottom 6 are now established and will be this way at the split.  Picking the order of the top 6 is near impossible just now though.

If Saints score first we may just scrape a draw! Don't get me wrong Aberdeen aren't as good as Aberdeen think, however, as much as it pains me to say this IMO our midfield (even with the 100 per cent Muzz) looks non existent at times. Want more than anything to beat Aberdeen. I was a McInnes fan but would hate him to be more successful with Aberdeen than he was with Saints....petty I know!?! COYS

If Saints score first we may just scrape a draw! Don't get me wrong Aberdeen aren't as good as Aberdeen think, however, as much as it pains me to say this IMO our midfield (even with the 100 per cent Muzz) looks non existent at times. Want more than anything to beat Aberdeen. I was a McInnes fan but would hate him to be more successful with Aberdeen than he was with Saints....petty I know!?! COYS

Maybe a game where we could do with Paddy Cregg back in midfield?

if he's fit that is.

Missing the game as I have my works nite out in the Dam. Gutted to be missing the game. Getting smashed in the Dutch capital should just about make up for it cys.

That must be the best work night out ever!

Having been out with you in Edinburgh, I can only imagine what you'll be like in Amsterdam!

Maybe a game where we could do with Paddy Cregg back in midfield?

if he's fit that is.

Agree that we are gonna need someone like Cregg to put the tackles in and  that Frazer Wright got most votes when we played them in January.

We will need his strength against Zola.

Noticed against Partick that Aberdeen's defense was packed with hammer throwers.

Stevie and Nigel are in for a rough time.

Can see Aberdeen sitting behind the ball and trying to hit on the counter-attack.