Semi Final Ticket Details

glenrothes saintee

Got 4 tickets for main stand n3 upper today

was wanting to sit section n lower but ticket office said our allocation was for upper only

bit strange as will be next door to roseburn where the bulk of our fans will be

Not sure there is lower section at the end anymore. think they cleared it or most of it to make way for where they put the tv studio etc when games are on TV.

Assume that section n is just 500 tickets? Can't realistically see us shifting more than that tbh.

Edited by TheYellowBox

There's the section pitch side in the main stand nearest our stand and is it not the John Robertson suite or something behind that? If there's where you mean?

Your right, but I think they got rid of the end bit, which I'd assume is n lower or equivalent. Were we not put there at tynecastle a few times? Edited by TheYellowBox

Got 4 tickets for main stand n3 upper today

was wanting to sit section n lower but ticket office said our allocation was for upper only

bit strange as will be next door to roseburn where the bulk of our fans will be

Well hello there neighbour I got block N3 Upper the day as well.

Welcome to The Asbestos Death Trap Stand. Dinnae stamp your feet or it might fall down about us.

Aberdeen fans are in N1 and N2, the lower sections of the Main Stand nearest the Roseburn Stand.

Despite selling out our initial allocation, the SPFL decided not to give us all our tickets in the Main Stand and gave Aberdeen 70% of them instead.

and the SPFL will be hoping that the "Dons" progress to the Final otherwise it will look as if Celtic park will be empty if its a St.Johnstone v ICT Final...Wonder if Willie Collum will be refereeing this one !!

Conspiracy theory =mmmm nah

How are they going to segregate our fans from the dons

as we ll be sitting behind them ?

common sense would dictate that we should have been allocated section n upper and lower as closest to our support in the roseburn now we seem to be stuck in area surrounded by dons fans

wonder if we ll be allowed to sing

Well hello there neighbour I got block N3 Upper the day as well.

Welcome to The Asbestos Death Trap Stand. Dinnae stamp your feet or it might fall down about us.

hello oldermoresensiblepack

I ve heard its a grim stand, looks like the stands of the 70s/80s

I believe theres not much leg room worst of all it looks like we ll be heavily outnumbered by the dons

Looks like our initial allocation was supposed to be 1500 , now seems to be around 400/500

when asked for one were you given the answer "because i said so?"

Can't say it matters that much though. lets just make some noise

When I asked why, I was told that after a meeting yesterday, those involved decided against it.  Shame considering a bit of time has been spent on organising it, but nothing can be done.  I'm sure everyone will get behind the team and that is what matters most.

When I asked why, I was told that after a meeting yesterday, those involved decided against it. Shame considering a bit of time has been spent on organising it, but nothing can be done. I'm sure everyone will get behind the team and that is what matters most.

Probably because of Celtic fans. Clearly the authorities need to clamp down on the obvious political angles from saints and aberdeen fans! ;(

Not like they have previous for ruining things for everyone else with their evil twin, booze at games etc.

Was there money raised by fans for the display? Could it maybe be donated to the youth fund instead if there was?

Also, has anyone asked saints for the big flag that sometimes is up in the north or ormond?

Probably because of Celtic fans. Clearly the authorities need to clamp down on the obvious political angles from saints and aberdeen fans! ;(

Not like they have previous for ruining things for everyone else with their evil twin, booze at games etc.

Was there money raised by fans for the display? Could it maybe be donated to the youth fund instead if there was?

Also, has anyone asked saints for the big flag that sometimes is up in the north or ormond?

Yup, its a shame that when real football fans want to have a 30 second card display to show our appreciation to the club and the players that its not been allowed. Would of been awsome but lets make up for it by having a good bevvy and out singing the sheep :D