Kane To Dumbarton On Loan

ancientsaint

Wasn't a bad penalty. Keeper got across brilliantly considering the pace of it.

There's no such thing as an unstoppable penalty that isn't too risky to take in my opinion.

Apparently there is. One foot in from the post, one foot under the crossbar, hit at pace.

Can't remember where i read that, but I definitely read it somewhere.

I'll get my coat  :oops:  :oops:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Every award winner at Dumbarton POTY thanked Chris Kane for his contribution to Dumbarton football club this season. Pressing on the fact without his goals they maybe would not have managed to finish thifth. He has not been starting regularly due to illness and the fact they were safe from relegation and Murray wanted to play DFC players first and foremost. A very successful loan for Chris.

If he can come in and do half as well as SM he would be worth going with . Although if we keep May it might be worth sending out on loan again next season. 2 almost season long loans never did Stevie May any harm although  I cant see him goi stepping up to a higher level than Dumbarton

If he can come in and do half as well as SM he would be worth going with . Although if we keep May it might be worth sending out on loan again next season. 2 almost season long loans never did Stevie May any harm although  I cant see him goi stepping up to a higher level than Dumbarton

I can see the thought behind you wanting to send him out on loan next season. But I am of the opinion of keeping him with us. He is a natural replacement for Iwelumo and cover for May and McLean. Yes he may not be getting regular football but it will bed him into the team 

I can see the thought behind you wanting to send him out on loan next season. But I am of the opinion of keeping him with us. He is a natural replacement for Iwelumo and cover for May and McLean. Yes he may not be getting regular football but it will bed him into the team 

Agree with that. Would rather have Kane on the bench than a makeshift like Iwooloomoo.