Raith Rovers V St Johnstone 8/3/2014 12:15 Ko

glenrothes saintee

official site saying stevie has a slight knock and tommy and billy stark have held conversations  and agreed that they will make sure stevies knock does not get worse

The only way you can make sure a knock doesn`t get worse is not to play him.

On paper, this should be comfortable. Raith havn't won in the league since mid-December and are on a dire run of form. BUT it isnt played on paper and Raith will see this game as the one that makes their season. We do seem to have a professional approach and healthy respect for lower league teams in recent years but one of these days it will come unstuck. Hate to feel edgy, but I would be happy with a draw and a replay at home.  

That would right annoy me!

I took time out of my day because they made an utterly stupid decision to make it all ticket to go down and get tickets for no reason as it would be pay at the gate on the day anyway!!

Confirms my point that the decision maker at Raith does indeed need to visit his local GP to get his sanity checked. 

That would right annoy me!

I took time out of my day because they made an utterly stupid decision to make it all ticket to go down and get tickets for no reason as it would be pay at the gate on the day anyway!!

Confirms my point that the decision maker at Raith does indeed need to visit his local GP to get his sanity checked. 

Confirms nothing until this rumour becomes reality.

We have previous of making games all ticket then at the last minute deciding to open a cash gate. This happened a few times in the past during derby games against Dunfermline. Wouldn't surprise me if a ticket gate was in operation on Saturday. Total farce that the away end is being made all ticket.

Edited by Rovers_Lad

Starks Bar closed down many moons ago. Plenty pubs on the high street but a good 10/15 minute walk from there when heading to the ground. There's the Novar Bar on Nicol Street which is seen as the main Rovers pubs however it is away fan friendly. There's also The Estuary (was known as The Football Arms) on Links Street if you want a pub relatively close to the ground.