Saints Vs Aberdeen Scsf 12/13 April

David123

Heard a loud mouth Sheep fan in a pub in Belfast tonight.

Had a blether with him and the only way Aberdeen are not going to win the cup is if they get Rangers in the final!!!!!

I hope TW and CD cut out every bit of paper talk by the Sheep and their fans and cover the changing room with it!

Their cockiness is unbelievable!!

COYS believe!

Agree with Sasha's comments. The arrogance of the Dons fans is bordering on the ridiculous. My boss at work was saying that he's reminded all his Dons supporting mates to not be over confident because, and I quote "remember Queen of the South"!!!

There is absolutely no respect being shown to Saints and the sooner we show them what we can bring to the party the better!

About to buy 24 tickets (and counting) for a bunch of the Edinburgh Saints, which is going put a mighty dent in the bank balance. Thank God it was pay day yesterday and the mortgage doesn't come out the account for a week or so!

Ah, see, I have a guy in Perth picking up a whole load for me (in fact, he bought them 5 mins ago :cool: )

I got his bank details and got everyone who wanted tickets to transfer the money into his account by last night

Project Manager see ;)

Ah, see, I have a guy in Perth picking up a whole load for me (in fact, he bought them 5 mins ago :cool: )

I got his bank details and got everyone who wanted tickets to transfer the money into his account by last night

Project Manager see ;)

Good for you Eddie. Do you want a pat on the head or a gold star for your efforts?