Song Before Game And Card Display Plans. Spread The Word.

bigstu

May I make a suggestion?

Bigstu - film yourself or at least record your voice doing the pre match chant - especially the S J - S J F - S J F C bit and then post it and circulate it to as many fans going as possible.

If you've got a few mates close by get them to do it with you.

It would be truly epic if you managed to pull this off. I'm with ya!

Come on Saints!

To be honest, I think the sj, sjf, sjfc is too complicated and probably won't happen.....

As long as people listen for the long trumpet blast to start the "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" then "SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" then the rest will work.

If people miss that, then just start in with the main bit whilst singing and twirling scarves....

Cannot believe it is tomorrow...

Stu

Hello,

Long-time viewer, very infrequent poster here.

Just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone involved in this. It's an outstanding effort and I'm looking forward to getting involved as I'm sure many others are. Whether 500, 5000 or 15000 do it doesn't matter, all involved should be proud of what they have done. Tomorrow is a great day and I for one will be twirling my scarf with the best of them.

One thing to say is that the Turkish sides can do that because they rarely have big away crowds to compete with. We'll be outnumbered by about 10,000 tomorrow and I'm sure United fans aren't just going to sit back and listen so we're really going to need to burst the vocal boxes and just keep going if they try and drown us out. I'm up for ruining a larynx for this game and I'm sure everyone else is too!

See and hear you all tomorrow....

Helped set up the card display this morning and looks great! The big flag from the north stand will be dropped over the top tier when the teams walk out!

The top 4 Rowe in the JS stand will not see for 30 seconds but will be brought back up well until for kick off

The display will look great well done Matt fir organising

Grown men pre-arranging strange chants is a bit cringworthy. With the amount of non regulars in attendance you'd have more luck with familiar songs if its something you have to do. A Ghostie Volume "Knock knock" would get a bigger response.

I can speak for at least 4 'non regular' fans in our 20s that we are well aware of the pre match plans and think it's a great idea. Maybe you're just too old and boring. You can sit there in silence with your camera out and appreciate it at a later date

I can speak for at least 4 'non regular' fans in our 20s that we are well aware of the pre match plans and think it's a great idea. Maybe you're just too old and boring. You can sit there in silence with your camera out and appreciate it at a later date

Im 63 and not old and boring and I will be joining in area 139

Why is there negativity when someone / some folk are making an effort. I called my longtime childhood pal last night about going to the game and he said I will be lucky enough to ever see him at Mcdiarmid due to a "glory hunting" post that was put up on Facebook and " where were you all season " pish... He even got offered a free ticket but told the guy who was giving him it to stick it up their erse. I was gutted he wasn't going but hey hoo. Let's be positive, let's give this a go and let's get the party started

Haha, first time I've been called a "grown man" Ryan.... To be fair is was some young lads who organised the whole card display, I was just using SS as a way to help spread the word of their plans.

The main part is the card display. And "oh when the saints" when the team emerge.... The video is to show the non regulars what the plan is, so it is coordinated. Otherwise they may not know about the card display etc etc.

COYS

Edited by bigstu