Is Steve Brown Qualified / Should He Go

byebyedundee

N

Myspazz It was something he said earlier about the chairman and not speaking to him at the dinner. Read the posts and see,

I saw that.

I'll e-mail the fire brigade next time my house is on fire then.

You ever called the fire brigade and they were engaged?

#TardAnalogy

Haha that post plus your profile image - :sad:

RE The Top I offered ye another one ye radge :laugh: !and ye ken fine i had it in my bag Cup final Weekend for you!I still have it for ye!!Just to clear that up :wink:  Any way the point i was really going to make is  What number are you using when you phone up dude? i have phoned ticket office number 455000 several times of late at got through right away, in fact Donald answered after 3 rings today!Maybe im just  lucky though!!

RE The Top I offered ye another one ye radge :laugh: !and ye ken fine i had it in my bag Cup final Weekend for you!I still have it for ye!!Just to clear that up :wink:  Any way the point i was really going to make is  What number are you using when you phone up dude? i have phoned ticket office number 455000 several times of late at got through right away, in fact Donald answered after 3 rings today!Maybe im just  lucky though!!

larky, i'm ribbing ye....totally cool,. - plus you did say you had another...and i didn't get my act together to get it......... Sorry if that came across any other way.....

About the ticket office. i was using skype to call, as it has faster redial, and tried for 3 x 20 minutes on two seperate days. Only got a ringer once, but it "rung out".

Think it was just bad luck....... though would have been soooo much easier had it been an online booking tool...

Edited by MySpazz

MYSpazz Sorry mate The Board win nobody cares about anyone being honest and truthful regarding our perfect Chairman who for the past 3 years has been absolutely fantastic and is 100% untouchable regarding comment.

Yes they have a prehistoric system and approach to caring for our supporters needs however thats okay because we are from Perth and clearly were not allowed to be pissed off...

Unless my fellow worldwide supporters rise and sell their Wall Street  Dow Jones Shares we must endure the most popular Chairman ever.....Who has single handedly gave us our first piece of silverware and no Chairman before him is near his capability ....

You know what, some of your points could be valid.  But you kind of spoiled it with your childish name-calling of the chairman, your insistence on having a dig at the club at every opportunity, including the thread on Jimmy Mcleish's sad passing, your pathetic digs at me for asking what I consider valid questions, your complete refusal to answer any of those questions, your blind ignorance to facts when attacking the chairman/club and posts like this one which make you come across as a spoiled 12 year-old.  

Not quite. Yes he deserves some credit, as does every single person connected with saints, officials, fans, players etc.

Don't necessarily agree with all of what BBD says, but there is some basis for some of it. Since the cup final weekend, the organisation from our club has been found wanting I'm afraid. No, we're not a massive club with limitless resources, but if I'm being honest, I expected a better effort from saints.

Strip launches and season tickets have been pretty poor at a time the club should be doing everything in its power to keep the club in folks minds. (And I don't mean the hardcore fans, I mean the folk who pitched up to the final and need enticing back)

Overall, the club is run in the right manner, but there is things I'd like to see done better and no fan should be rounded in the BBD has for suggesting such, if not a little over the top.

Maybe after 45 years of yearning to see a major trophy getting hoisted by a Saints Captain I am easily pleased.! Every Chairman of a Football Club will surely be hit with criticism in his tenure. as we all know It goes with the job.! But hard on the heels of our greatest day.!Nah.! Steve Brown told Tommy Wright when HE gave him the job, tae win the club a cup in his first year.And he duly did what the Chairman told him to do.!I hope he is dishing out similar orders this year.!he he ..

Edited by croc

You know what, some of your points could be valid.  But you kind of spoiled it with your childish name-calling of the chairman, your insistence on having a dig at the club at every opportunity, including the thread on Jimmy Mcleish's sad passing, your pathetic digs at me for asking what I consider valid questions, your complete refusal to answer any of those questions, your blind ignorance to facts when attacking the chairman/club and posts like this one which make you come across as a spoiled 12 year-old.  

Ive not ignored you and I was sincere and sad regarding Jimmy's passing however you are making me out as a cold blooded ignorant dont give a toss supporter and human being

JNQ you of all people are the cold hearted one bringing up a great supporter again and again and again and making out like I dont care.....

Ask away and I will answer but stop your attacking 

So you think the players and management should be paying their own way to the away leg?  That is just ridiculous.

And where are these stories about season tickets being sent back?  What would be the point of that. you're not going to get your money back.

What's wrong with the new pricing structure?

I'll guarantee you that we have way more than 5k for the home game v Lucerne.  The reason for the game being all-ticket is because of the size of the crowds at last year's games, where there was little or no away support.  Lucerne have indicated that they will bring a sizeable support.

What evidence do you have that 3 major signings in July would add bums to seats? We have a small fanbase and that is not going to change whether you like it or not.  If Steve Brown says it's not financially viable to make these signings then who are you to say otherwise?  My answers are not only personal attacks, but I do stand my my statement that you are making a fool of yourself - because you are.  You clearly have a personal issue with the Chairman - why don't you just tell us what this issue is?

PS you asked if he should go - if he does who do you propose takes over?

If you have no personal issue with the Chairman, then why the childish name calling?  

You say he should go, but you have no ideas as to who should replace him.  

You say chairmen usually present themselves - have you seen anyone prepared to do this?

You say that 3 major signings would add bums to seats, but you have no evidence to support this.

You said Steve Brown is "ripping the heart out of Saints" - but you have failed to explain what you meant by this statement.

I never said you are a fool - I said you are making a fool of yourself with some of your outbursts on here and I stand by that.

So what is the truth that you think we are afraid of?

Ive not ignored you and I was sincere and sad regarding Jimmy's passing however you are making me out as a cold blooded ignorant dont give a toss supporter and human being

JNQ you of all people are the cold hearted one bringing up a great supporter again and again and again and making out like I dont care.....

Ask away and I will answer but stop your attacking 

The first 4 quotes are questions I've asked you that you have ignored, despite your assertion that you haven't ignored me.  I have brought up your post on the Jimmy McLeish thread once - not "again and again and again".  You just keep making things up though if that's what you prefer.  :roll:

Hey JNQ

I have just read your first paragraph and you must be mistaken please read my original post

I did not mention players and management paying.

I also didn't mention season tickets being sent back

I also didn't mention the pricing structure.

I never stated we would struggle to have 5 K at the game are you purposely sabotaging my thread by lying

And finally I refuse to get into any conversation with you regarding Jimmy as your twisting my point

So start again and talk about my post

Hey JNQ

I have just read your first paragraph and you must be mistaken please read my original post

I did not mention players and management paying.

I also didn't mention season tickets being sent back

I also didn't mention the pricing structure.

I never stated we would struggle to have 5 K at the game are you purposely sabotaging my thread by lying

And finally I refuse to get into any conversation with you regarding Jimmy as your twisting my point

So start again and talk about my post

Apologies, on reading back the thread I now realise my first quote was in reply to another poster.  You still haven't answered the questions on quotes 2,3 and 4 though.

Paragraph 2.

Firstly. Saints have in the past generated an excellent fan base where it is more than possible to have at least 3 K home fans on a regular basis as they used to have a lot more

However if you think that not only good marketing and city promotions along with exciting prospective signings wouldn't generate more sales well your acting the fool sir

Hi,BBD.anyone can see yer a passionate Saintee. But dont you think it is a bit too soon tae start dishing out your displeasure after the greatest day in our history.?! It only reminds me of the Danny Lennon witch hunt last year.! I remember earlier in the year a few of us having a few bevvies before a game and saying we could handle being relegated and suffering a few years in the yoyo doldrums if we could win a real trophy.some even said they would Die Happy" if this happened.!.nae kidding.!p.s. There is many a Billionare/Millionare involved in football. who maybe wished they had looked after their pennies. Instead of Splashing oot.!

Edited by croc

Hi,BBD.anyone can see yer a passionate Saintee. But dont you think it is a bit too soon tae start dishing out your displeasure after the greatest day in our history.?! It only reminds me of the Danny Lennon witch hunt last year.! I remember earlier in the year a few of us having a few bevvies before a game and saying we could handle being relegated and suffering a few years in the yoyo doldrums if we could win a real trophy.some even said they would Die Happy" if this happened.!.nae kidding.!p.s. There is many a Billionare/Millionare involved in football. who maybe wished they had looked after their pennies. Instead of having a bit of Control....

Croc

You know this your right there's a big game and I'm done for now I'm just going to enjoy the game and hopefully we can get a result

Jnq. I'm moving on if your not happy tough saints are bigger than any of us and if SB can't get his marketing and pr sorted hopefully he will get some lessons from someone else

Also one last thing.

COY. ****ing Saints.