Lucerne Away 17Th July -Live In The Saints Club

THE LARK SAINT

It Looks like we will unable to show the Saints game at We Are Perth Barossa Street St Johnstone Supporters tomorrow as the game is not being televised any where and no definite dodgy channels looking possible.  i had a wee back up plan to have the game on the radio with DVSs of Saints games playing but i have been reliably informed that the Lazy bastards who run our broadcasting dont even reckon the Scottish Cup winners are worthy of the effort! I can only apologise forbuilding you all up to let you down

It Looks like we will unable to show the Saints game at We Are Perth Barossa Street St Johnstone Supporters tomorrow as the game is not being televised any where and no definite dodgy channels looking possible.  i had a wee back up plan to have the game on the radio with DVSs of Saints games playing but i have been reliably informed that the Lazy bastards who run our broadcasting dont even reckon the Scottish Cup winners are worthy of the effort! I can only apologise forbuilding you all up to let you down

!!Used to have a girlfriend like that!!

Its no kicked aff yet!

There's always one trumpet.

What I meant was that the link just takes me to a blank screen.

It's time like this that I wished Saints had their own permanent internet tv channel. Lots of other clubs in Scotland have a subscription service where you pay say £5/10 a month to get access to live commentary from games etc.

There's always one trumpet.

What I meant was that the link just takes me to a blank screen.

It's time like this that I wished Saints had their own permanent internet tv channel. Lots of other clubs in Scotland have a subscription service where you pay say £5/10 a month to get access to live commentary from games etc.

What do you do when you find a trumpet on an internet forum?

Root it oot

:(

yeh theres a load of garbled muck at the end of that - http://www.frombar.com/20140717/vv53c752f1e1d938.54915758-850637.html

this one works!

Sorry to be negative but can say with roughly 90% confidence this won't be working, they will have just listed it as it is on the fixture list so users can link streams they upload. Preemptive indexing. 

But there will be no streams uploaded as it isn't televised

OK. so to prevent me wasting time and energy (and you boys as well obviously) i phoned a mate of mine who lifts games off the net.

and he tells me that he wanted this game but it is not being broadcast by ANYONE not us the the swiss not even them friendly arab types at Al wotsisname. So were donald ducked.

I blame SB :razz:

Its only the aberdeen game thats on radio from what i can find. But this game will give updates on the match. Shoite really. Not unless you find a betting site showing the vidiprinter type commentary. ie stupid wee dots moving up and down a screen shoing who is doing what

So, just to clear it in my own head...

Gretna get a cash injection, the media cream themselves, and applaud their achievements despite being hindered by a tiny support.

Glasgow rangers, with arguably the largest resources in the league, still felt the need to over pay, cheat and bully, get caught and punished, reinvent themselves to avoid further fiscal punishment, carry on over paying and bullying. And the media cream themselves and give them inaccordant coverage despite them having achieved far less than they should if they had used their resources responsibly and honestly.

Hearts cheat and overspend and are punished, but all we hear in the media is how fabulous their fans are.

Likkl st johnstone defy the odds year on year, achieve some of the best euro results in recent times for a Scottish side, win the first bit of silver ware in our history, etc etc, despite a small fan base, and what do the media do?

Deride, belittle and worse -ignore the positives.

Not saying I want the same inane fawning given to gretna, but for christ's sake, was some coverage of last night's match too much to ask for?

Be very interesting to see what is made of the home leg...