Stevie May

Hardolez21

massive ground massive fan base = massive ego ..your sh@t and you know it ,,dont deny half my family are owls and they big enuff to admit it,,

owls will never be massive again..only in their own heads,FACT

Rotherham will finish above you this season ..another FACT

Typical rotherham fan.

Joint second favourites for relegation too. At least Wednesday know we're guaranteed at least 6 points next season :D

Edited by MarkOwl

NO Fight at all dave ,,,far from it

i just came to wish you all the best for the season and to say what ever happens to stevie may i wish him and you saints all the best

just fed up to the back teeth of the very thick pork scratchers from s6 and their massive egos ,,rotherham str8 back down is all you hear

we have a better squad than them,,they have been fighting the drop and i cant see anything they have done that will change that this season either

we have recruited wisely (ok clubfoot may be the epception) and our manager as the winning mentalily weather you lile or loathe him

My ;)was put there so's to know it was in jest,and i'm well aware of fans of allegedly bigger teams being pains in the arse,although there's plenty in every support.Stevie will do what's best for him or his agent, I wish him well where ever that may be,my gripe is with our board for lack of ambition,all the best to your team next season

I'm as disappointed as anyone over the fact May's going for just £800k.

HOWEVER. Have we made losses the last 3 or 4 years? Yes. So there is a need to balance the books a wee bit.

In the PA today, it says the club are reporting a annual profits of £250000. That includes the Scottish cup win, league cup run and top 6 finish. What chance of achieving anything near that without Stevie May?

In the PA today, it says the club are reporting a annual profits of £250000. That includes the Scottish cup win, league cup run and top 6 finish. What chance of achieving anything near that without Stevie May?

without the cup runs and top 6 finish we would have made a major loss.just gives ye an idea what it will be like when we have a shit season.

Typical rotherham fan.

Joint second favourites for relegation too. At least Wednesday know we're guaranteed at least 6 points next season :D

Typical rotherham fan.

yeah 6 draws not much for you to look forward to is it

are you old enough to recall the last time you actually beat us...lmao

And again dave.i have read the thread from the offset and totally know were you and your fellow saintees are coming from when , and how you all feel about how all this has been handled inc the fee ,,,,does seem strange that is has gone on so long tbh,,,from a rotherham point of view as any other club they will try to get any player in what ever situation as cheaply as they can,,all clubs are the same ,, believe me as a st holder and loyal fan for almost 40 years i have seen players go for peanuts as rotherham  up until recently always been a selling club too and some of the things past chairman have done is unspeakable

but things have changed and whilst we are still a diddy club ,,one thing is for sure ..we are a club on the up ,,and really other than the chairman standing down cant see that changing for some time to come

i will stick around long after this fiasco is all over to keep an eye on your season and have some light hearted freindley banter with your mob :-)

just hope at the end of the season we will have proved some of your doubters wrong ,,and with a wee bit of luck stevie may will have bagged 20 goals for us to help in that fight :-}

posted a short while ago by one of your own

peninverUser is Online Posts: 33Liked: 9 times in 6 postsJoined: August 2014TrialistNew member
Posted 08 Aug 2014 12:53
re: Stevie May latest

Hull never progressed their interest and that is an old story.
I expected him to sign with you guys last week but due to the small difference between clubs that has not happened. He will sign for Rotherham as he has no interest in either sheffield club. Stability is the most important factor - he is being advised accordingly - have faith

does this saintee post on WAP?

posted a short while ago by one of your own

peninverUser is Online Posts: 33Liked: 9 times in 6 postsJoined: August 2014TrialistNew member
Posted 08 Aug 2014 12:53
re: Stevie May latest

Hull never progressed their interest and that is an old story.

I expected him to sign with you guys last week but due to the small difference between clubs that has not happened. He will sign for Rotherham as he has no interest in either sheffield club. Stability is the most important factor - he is being advised accordingly - have faith

does this saintee post on WAP?

Looks like you've been had mate.  :mrgreen:

Not under that name, I'm not even convinced he's a Saints fan judging by some of his posts to be honest.

thanks ali .

i got to thinking maybe a player is part of the deal..weather that be a season long loanee are permanent ,,perhapps that may explain the hold up in negs

well i guess only time will tell now,,tic..toc

Bit of an update on Twitter - Rotherham have been allowed to speak to Stevie May because our valuation has been met, but we haven't yet accepted the bid as the payment terms aren't to our liking. If Wednesday match Rotherham's bid and offer more up front, the deal could swing their way.

This came from STV journalist Chris Harvey.

Nope I am aware that being from Rotherham you had a limited reading ability but as I said I have had the misfortune of being bored to death by Rotherham coming to the Madejski stadium and Playing 10 men behind the ball and celebrating like you won the world cup when you get a draw and that I hope Stevie May doesnt go to your pishy little club as hes too good for you.

I am Not a Wednesday fan as my user name would Suggest.  I look forward to Rotherham getting relegated back to the lower divisions where they belong. Without Stevie May

Obviously you did not see us last season then , winning more away games than most in the english league not just league 1 With attacking football & certainly not 10 men behind the ball ,Being so attack minded actually was our undoing on the few occasions we did lose ,I think you must have been watching the Blades & got mistaken ;)who actually did play 10 at the back 1 up front at home  !! How long ago was it that you last saw us at Reading ?.. If it was further back than last season then your points would be completely invalid !! another season a completely different team ,Nuff said !!

Edited by Cebuman

If they haven't met acceptable payment terms then they should be told to get tae until they do.

May should not be speaking to them until the bid is fully agreed.

The club want him to go though. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28711389

bbc stating hes in talks with Rotherham. 

Edited by PerthSeany