Stevie May

Hardolez21

Always been well mannered and respectful about your club in the past, but all you lot seem to be doing is slagging our club off and making out you're some kind of big shots. Lost interest in the May saga now, if he comes he comes, if not fair enough, I'd rather focus on getting Agard to sign a new contract, 25+ goals in League 1 last season, which is probably a bigger achievement than doing it in the SPL.

Here we go again.

Slight problem with this....Agard doesn't want to re sign for you lot otherwise he would've done by now, he's holding out for a club to come knocking.

Now you really have to ask the question as to why a player who won promotion and scored all of them goals would want to leave? manager?

LAUGH OUT LOUD you are hoping ;)    worried you will get taught another football lesson like the last meeting hey Taximark !!

Sorry to Rotherham fans for the less than friendly welcome, it's just hard to accept our hero would leave the Scottish Cup champions for such a nonentity of a club, but if he did I'd want you to do well until he leaves you for a proper club.

Slight problem with this....Agard doesn't want to re sign for you lot otherwise he would've done by now, he's holding out for a club to come knocking.

Now you really have to ask the question as to why a player who won promotion and scored all of them goals would want to leave? manager?

Only reason he hasn't signed is because he didn't know how he would cope with the step up and didn't want a longer contract if he was going to be on the bench. He will easily be able to step up and will start every week, I expect him to sign a new contract in the next few weeks. Edited by Miller28

Obviously with Fans like most of you on here ...you deserve what you get  !! Most of you are Abusive, Arrogant , Obnoxious 2hats ...I really find it difficult to understand How I could even have wanted to follow the Saints or want them to win anything, although that would be hard for me now after following the Saints for so long !! Anyone who as supported a team in Saints position could understand how you feel about losing your best player ..but that is no excuse to be the way you are being ...I can now see why you only have 3000 fans & that will never change ...simply because anyone thinking of supporting your club ,will be put off once they come on here & find out what shite attitudes you have !! From now on I will only chat & answer anyone who is capable of having a decent conversation about Football & not a slagging match !! 

To All True Saints Fans ...All the Best for the coming season ...be it with Stevie May in the team or not !!

Jeezo, dry yer eyes :laugh:

Jeezo, dry yer eyes :laugh:

I think it's Saints fans who need to dry their eyes & put the dummys back in not me !!  Stevie as not played for us yet !! if he ever does & we have not built our team around 1 guy like you Saints fans seem to think The Saints have ..Life will go on without Stevie May you know !!  We did the same around Le Fondre ...but in the end we have a far better team now than when he played for us !!! You Need a good team not 1 good player !! But thats only my opinion & of cause the Saints will not struggle without Stevie May because they are a class team with numerous class players  as I keep being told by your endearing so called fans ;)

Edited by Cebuman

I think it's Saints fans who need to dry their eyes & put the dummys back in not me !!  Stevie as not played for us yet !! if he ever does & we have not built our team around 1 guy like you Saints fans seem to think The Saints have ..Life will go on without Stevie May you know !!  We did the same around Le Fondre ...but in the end we have a far better team now than when he played for us !!! You Need a good team not 1 good player !! But thats only my opinion & of cause the Saints will not struggle without Stevie May because they are a class team with numerous class players  as I keep being told by your endearing so called fans ;)

Why are you even bothering to argue?

Do something more productive with your Friday night. 

No the auld Le Fondre shite again.. :laugh:

he is about to sign... Who for though??? :wink:  RU??  SW?? A.n. Other?? 

FFS this thread has gone downhill.

My team's better than your team.

No they urny

Aye they are

Our team has been in Europe yours huzny

Ah but our team plays in England and if we played youz then we would beat you.

blah blah furkin blah

get a grip people!

I supported Saints before Stevie May

I supported Saints watching Stevie May play for Saints.

I WILL SUPPORT SAINTS AFTER STEVIE MAY

SAINTEE TILL I DIE

Excuse the colloquial language above but I was trying to paraphrase this thread.

I think it's Saints fans who need to dry their eyes & put the dummys back in not me !! Stevie as not played for us yet !! if he ever does & we have not built our team around 1 guy like you Saints fans seem to think The Saints have ..Life will go on without Stevie May you know !! We did the same around Le Fondre ...but in the end we have a far better team now than when he played for us !!! You Need a good team not 1 good player !! But thats only my opinion & of cause the Saints will not struggle without Stevie May because they are a class team with numerous class players as I keep being told by your endearing so called fans ;)

I don't think you use exclamation marks enough in your posts.

As a Millers' season ticket holder but spending most of my time in Glasgow, so watching my local team the mighty Maryhill Magyars (pause for forlorn laughter), and thus watching - and enjoying - a fair portion of Scottish football each season, I'd like to apologise for the bulk of the postings from Millers' fans on this site.

Cebuman is a prime example, embarrassing not only in his excessive use of exclamation marks and random capital letters but also in his condescending posts, increasing use of insults and 'bigging up' of Rotherham.  Add to this the tedious exchanges with other Sheffield Wedneday fans - 'banter' would be far too generous a word - and I'm amazed at the tolerance of most on this forum.

I hope I can say that most Millers' supporters don't suffer such a self-awareness deficit as displayed by most posting on here.

Potentially losing a star player is difficult for any football fan to contemplate, having potential buyers' supporters posting such tripe on your forum is unwelcome.

I would like May to come to Rotherham but - having seen him play twice last season - I feel he would be advised to sign a new contract with you and, remain in Perth another season to further develop his game. At which point your club could look to command a higher fee, always assuming he avoids major injuries and serious loss of form. So, he would keep faith with his club and its fans, leave the club in a better position financially and perhaps the fans feeling less bitter about any move to England.

However, from afar and very much speculating without any hard facts - what are fans' forums for otherwise? - it would appear that someone (his agent, most likely) has been wispering in his ear about moving on, coupled with some pressure from the club, who don't seem to have bent over backwards to keep him.

If his choice is Wednesday he should be aware he's going into a very unstable club, the current owner of which had to borrow £5million from a former West Ham chairman last season to keep paying wages, and whose take over appears tonight to be completely stalled, with the potential owner not coming up with the (allegedly) agreed £40 million asking price. Plus, its recent record of developing potentially exceptional players is not good and whose manager may well change before Christmas, either because of a takeover or poor results. He should look at the players recruited for the current campaign and the overall quality of the squad.

If he does decide to take the extra money that I believe will be on offer from Wednesday I won't blame him but would suggest it might be a poor decision in the longer term.

Anyway, far too much written so apologies. I wish your team luck in the coming season and in the future. I always enjoy visiting Perth for a game and hope you retain your best player for a while yet. But sadly I somehow doubt it.

More sensible Millers than have posted on here will sympathise with the prospect of losing such a potentially great player, as we've seen this happen many times in the past to our team. Once again, apologies for the numpties, or 'balmpots' as we call them in south Yorkshire.

I have to say that Cardiff City are a better team with Le Fondre in it and I doubt you are a far better team now than when he played for you otherwise all Rotherham players would be playing at a higher level. Sarcasm, incidentally, is the lowest form of wit and intelligence.