Yes Or Naw?

rik2304

181 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Article does not state income tax rate . Higher than here I think but I am sure the difference isn't as big as some people would have you believe.

main point as far as salaries are concerned is that there is a far smaller difference between top earners and lower earners and that everyone earns a salary compatible with a dignified standard of living. 

Most of the Norwegians have Blonde hair.

Am I right in saying that there are many voters and Politicians in England/Westminster who Want to withdraw from the EU because they think the EU are becoming too controlling and that they want to control their own laws etc ?

Pretty similar to those seeking total control in Scotland is it not ?

The house of Bruar issued a letter to their staff stating that if they vote yes they will lose there jobs and in the event of a yes vote being returned they are closing the buisness and moving back to cumbria.

On top of That Atholl Estate have been intimidating all there tenants of they vote yes they will lose their homes.

Bullying is not on!

The house of Bruar issued a letter to their staff stating that if they vote yes they will lose there jobs and in the event of a yes vote being returned they are closing the buisness and moving back to cumbria.

On top of That Atholl Estate have been intimidating all there tenants of they vote yes they will lose their homes.

Bullying is not on!

Not surprised by the establishment hitting bullying small people. But how will they know what way people vote?

Not surprised by the establishment hitting bullying small people. But how will they know what way people vote?

There's no way for them to know what way people vote, but with the fear of losing there job if it's a yes vote would be enough to put some people off. It will also stop any staff being able to show any support to the yes vote

Probably be harder to dodge paying taxes in an independent Scotland, the house of Bruar owner is crooked as they come

So it is wrong for the House of Bruar owner to say he or she will move his or her business to England if there is a Yes vote which some might say is a simple statement of fact which people are free to ignore if they wish but it is OK for you to say he or she is a crook under cover of a cognomen.

Bullying is not on!

It certainly is not. Where can I find the source articles on these points please?

So it is wrong for the House of Bruar owner to say he or she will move his or her business to England if there is a Yes vote which some might say is a simple statement of fact which people are free to ignore if they wish but it is OK for you to say he or she is a crook under cover of a cognomen.

To tell someone they will lose their job to influence a vote is bullying and intimidation.

The owner of The house of Bruar is well known for being a tax dodger and he also has 14 points on his drivers licence explain that??

The source of this is staff from the house of Bruar (I use to work there and know alot of staff members) someone is seeking legal advice on the technicalities of publishing it online and Atholl Estates is from the mouth of several tenants of Atholl Estates

No it is wrong to intimidate your staff. If its true hopefully someone keeps the letter. No point in sjowing it mow as MsM would just cover it up.

Bullying is not on!

I can believe the bit about the estate, I wis doing a job up at Comrie when there wis a by election to get sir Alex Douglas Home a seat so I says to this punter on the estate you'll be voting Labour today NA he says the laird wouldn't like it feckin typical them days