Yes Or Naw?

rik2304

181 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

that was a fluke because so many english voted for them aswell,to get rid of the tories, normally scotlands majority vote doesnt matter at all.and now that labour, tory and lib dem are pretty much the same party it wouldnt surprise me if UKIP get voted in,

Q. how many would vote for them in scotland seeing as they are anti-scottish?

A. doesnt matter, they would get in anyway because of english majority

what's UKIP got to do with it? Labour was in for 16yrs, (correct me if I'm wrong) of which most if not all would've carried a large Scottish vote so Scotland would've got the government they voted for and as I said earlier they made a total ****up and if they hadn't I doubt we would be going to the polls tomorrow

I am sorry but I am with "garrydavidson" on this one your comment was ill advised and in my opinion contained no humour. This vote is far too important for all of us for someone to make crass statements threatening extradition if you don't vote the right way. I fully appreciate that you were joking but there will be some "don't knows" who will have read your comment and perhaps be swayed to voting no because of it. If they want to vote no for a sensible me reason I am more than happy to accept that but not if they have been persuaded that way by across comment that was supposed to be funny.

When it goes pear shaped and you are paying through the nose for everything from Petrol to the roads you drive on, you will finally get it but until then, and I doubt if it will take very long, you will have the Fat Controller in charge, making one sorry mess of it all. This is about Salmond but you are all too brainwashed, braveheart and anti english to see it. It is ok to be anti english on the sporting front but you lot have taken it too far. Shameful.

Edited by Saintdunc

When it goes pear shaped and you are paying through the nose for everything from Petrol to the roads you drive on, you will finally get it but until then, and I doubt if it will take very long, you will have the Fat Controller in charge, making one sorry mess of it all. This is about Salmond but you are all too brainwashed, braveheart and anti english to see it. It is ok to be anti english on the sporting front but you lot have taken it too far. Shameful.

Have you seen how expensive petrol is as it is and it's just getting worse, why?

Have you actually driven on the roads here?? They are a state, full of pot holes that wreck your motor and never seem to get fixed, what are we already paying for?

Go and tell Tommy Sheridan it's all about Alex Salmond and see what reply you get.

I think it is you that has been brainwashed by the media.

There's nothing anti english about it why is that so hard for you to understand it's anti Westminster.

Tommy Sheridan, a shining example. Conviction for perjury was it? Great role model. The rest of what you say above the garbage about Sheridan could apply anywhere. It is Anti English and it is you who is brainwashed. I just want to see the country of my birth in safe not crooked hands. He is just after the glory and you will pay.

Interesting couple o lines fae wee ecks wife the day. When he plays cards and scrabble he always "has a tendency to change the rules to suit himself which always causes a row in the house" God forbid if he ever gets his hands on the country

The Yes campaign is far bigger than one individual, hence why it is on the verge of victory.  Better Together/No Thanks/Unionist parties love to play the Salmond card, Scottish voters will not buy it. Yet another example of treating the Scottish electorate with contempt.

The Yes campaign is far bigger than one individual, hence why it is on the verge of victory.  Better Together/No Thanks/Unionist parties love to play the Salmond card, Scottish voters will not buy it. Yet another example of treating the Scottish electorate with contempt.

The yes campaign is far bigger than one individual? The Salmond card is played by right and fair minded people who cannot abide the fat controller. He has manipulated you and you have fallen for his bullshit. You will end up with this cretin as your President because he will ensure that the result is a victory. Deluded

Now is the day…

that the future of Scotland is decided. The time for debating is over and it’s up to you, a pencil and a piece of paper. I would never tell you how you should vote or berate you over your decision (unless of course you didn’t bother to vote in which case I’d kick yer arse). Everyone has to make their own decision, and live with that decision. If you have exercised your right to vote, that’s good enough for me.

Cast your vote later today, have a good evening and chill, for regardless of the result, on Friday morning we will have to start to build a new better, fairer and democratic Scotland.

Finally, before I shut up on the referendum for good, I will however make one prediction… if you’ve never voted before, you’ll find it’s the biggest anti-climax ever!!! :lol:

Oh, and for Saintdunc, Braveheart is shite.

Don’t lose your head. ;)

Now is the day…

that the future of Scotland is decided. The time for debating is over and it’s up to you, a pencil and a piece of paper. I would never tell you how you should vote or berate you over your decision (unless of course you didn’t bother to vote in which case I’d kick yer arse). Everyone has to make their own decision, and live with that decision. If you have exercised your right to vote, that’s good enough for me.

Cast your vote later today, have a good evening and chill, for regardless of the result, on Friday morning we will have to start to build a new better, fairer and democratic Scotland.

Finally, before I shut up on the referendum for good, I will however make one prediction… if you’ve never voted before, you’ll find it’s the biggest anti-climax ever!!! :LAUGH OUT LOUD:

Oh, and for Saintdunc, Braveheart is shite.

Don’t lose your head. ;)

Quality post Denzil.

Hold the press another anti Salmaond post.I canny realy be doing with the guy but I will stil vote yes,this is not about one man,you just dont get it.

The yes campaign is far bigger than one individual? The Salmond card is played by right and fair minded people who cannot abide the fat controller. He has manipulated you and you have fallen for his bullshit. You will end up with this cretin as your President because he will ensure that the result is a victory. Deluded

You are off your rocker, go and sit in dark room for a few days/weeks/years.

Manipulated?

It seem like thats you...

Today is not about Salmond? Ive had friend no voters compare him to Hilter? People have lost the plot!

You are not voting for or against him. He just believes in one side. 

The no campaign accept we would be a successful independent country, so does that not slightly prove hes not manipulating anyone?

I think the last word of your post sums up the rest of it pretty well tbh.