Dundee V Saints 8/11/14

The ghost of Jim Morton

He got all the key decisions right other than our first half penalty.

Clarkson got got bumped into and went down like he had been clattered hard. The highlights dont show Irvines dive which was a Pawlett style special, and the one at the end of the game the guy just stumbles. PENALTY the mincers screamed though.

The highlights down give great footage of our pen but it looked stonewall from our angle behind the goal.

They just have their Derry tinted glasses on the wrong way round and have got their knickers in a twist over nothing. The need to learn a few new songs as well.

Amusing though.

The coagies petition to get Bobby Madden the sack is embarrassing, as perthseany said he got all the big calls right and was having none of their sh1te. Ffs, they were even claiming for god knows what when Beaston slipped and managed to clear with his head from the ground. Same old Dundee, always cheating.

^^ L O L Can't believe that sh1te made the paper, I take it the editor didn't bother to read this pathetic excuse for an article.

I think it is an article from a supporter ,like one of our fans does or used to do.

On P&B Dundee fans are still going on about Mannus should have been sent off. They say he moved over to get the ball & obstructed Clarkson. Wow,the goalie tries to get the ball. I am sure they must be on a wind up as all the neutrals are saying it was the right decision.

Hopefully Hartley apologises to Madden the next time he sees him as the only decision he got wrong was the pen on Wright & not sending off McPake.

I think it is an article from a supporter ,like one of our fans does or used to do.

On P&B Dundee fans are still going on about Mannus should have been sent off. They say he moved over to get the ball & obstructed Clarkson. Wow,the goalie tries to get the ball. I am sure they must be on a wind up as all the neutrals are saying it was the right decision.

Hopefully Hartley apologises to Madden the next time he sees him as the only decision he got wrong was the pen on Wright & not sending off McPake.

If Hartley had any balls at all he would publicly apologise as he publicly slaughtered Madden in the first place.

• 3 months later...