Who Do You Want In The Next Round Of The Cup?

PauloPerth

No chance of filling it, but should be a good home crowd as well so a great old fashioned cup tie. Fair chance they might pick this one for TV as a chance of a shock with the holders getting knocked out. Would quite like it to be a 3pm Saturday game though.

Tough tie as they are going really well just now.. At least the pitch won't be a problem in January though

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/scotland/queen_of_the_south.html

No chance of filling it, but should be a good home crowd as well so a great old fashioned cup tie. Fair chance they might pick this one for TV as a chance of a shock with the holders getting knocked out. Would quite like it to be a 3pm Saturday game though.

Tough tie as they are going really well just now.. At least the pitch won't be a problem in January though

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/scotland/queen_of_the_south.html

Dundee -Celtic & Sevco v Raith on tv I would think.

Saw them against Hibs and honestly they weren't good. Didn't have any attacking impetus in the game whatsoever. Indeed ended with zero shots on target. That said Durnan and Holt are their best players so they're decent at the back.

Very beatable, but then I'm sure they'll say the same. It's a game I'd expect is to winning based on the upturn in form.

Guest The Great Paddy Buckley

£42 return in the day on the train for me from Ingerland. Very do-able. When do tickets go on sale? I have been watching QOS on their Youtube channel this season and they are no mugs. John

Just done a recce on the QOS site

Normally ticket prices;

Adult : £16
OAP/Conc : £9
U16 : £5
Disabled person + 1 Carer = FREE

Attendances  at home average between 1.3-2k  or 5-8 if Hibs/Hearts in town

Capacity 8.9k

Apparently they have the largest terrace at any football ground in Scotland, the covered home end. That's a great claim to fame!

Queens fans saying we will get half the newer seated stand opposite the main stand if we take upto 1100. Anymore than that and we get the open terrace behind the goal as well.

Really looking forward to this.

Just a heads up

If anyone was thinking of staying over and making a night/weekend of It, the Travelodge appears to be booked up 6th and 7th February. :confused: