Fantasy Situation

sainties sheep

Woohoo I won ! Unfortunately 10% of £3.20 for 2 numbers is not going to help the cause !

Some lucky sod in the UK won the jackpot though. No chance they're a saints supporter I suppose.

Impressed by some of the replies, I honestly thought it it would all be about buying this player and that player and wages for starlets.

Woohoo I won ! Unfortunately 10% of £3.20 for 2 numbers is not going to help the cause !

Some lucky sod in the UK won the jackpot though. No chance they're a saints supporter I suppose.

Impressed by some of the replies, I honestly thought it it would all be about buying this player and that player and wages for starlets.

Guy from Scunthorpe won it, also won over a million in July 13, lucky guy

I'd pay collum 500k to stop attempting to referee and leave the sfa and go tae England

You could of course tell England we are in a position to pay for Collum to move south and then ask for £1 million not to do it and we would then have £6.3 million to play with.

I'd invest in Rangers FC for 0.00000000001% of the shares. That's where the smart money goes.

But thanks Ric, I've remembered how much I miss the tennents sixes.

If you want to make a small fortune,..........................................make sure you take a big one with you. :wink:

Is that the factually true 'myth' that nearly all clubs have decreased attendances from when it was actually much cheaper in real terms to go to the football?

Football has gotten more expensive in real terms but don't you think attendances would be down massively even if prices had stayed exactly the same as 25 years ago?

Kids have more options nowadays. Telling some 14 year old that you've f*cked their mum and blowing them up whilst playing Call of Duty online is where it's at. I don't blame them, the alternative is to be treated like a criminal for no reason by G4S.

If a local, life long Saints supporter won the Euro lottery and pledged / gave 10% of their winnings to the club with the caveat that it had to be spent on playing staff, youth development, etc. But not the club infrastructure.

---------------------------------------

Did someone say INFRASTRUCTURE

"Hearts say the money will be used to repair key infrastructure at Tynecastle Stadium and strengthen their academy programme."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32143790

what about a new pitch surface. A top class surface costs around £ 1 million. Would it make a difference ?

The cost of a football academy being constructed would be in excess of £ 10 million, if done properly.

The feeder teams, would we stay local, go national, or spread our wings further afield and go abroad ?