Poty Awards

Have now got £20 in the pot for a trophy for Ando to celebrate his 10 years at Saints. Planning on calling it the "We Are Perth 10 years a Saintee" award ( unless anyone can give me something better.

So , I am still looking for donations for this. Any help is appreciated.

Also got the main trophy back now from Stevie May ( which is great because it means I don't have to spend ages chasing it up, like mostb years.)

Cheers.

Ghostie.

Why don't you just call it the Steven Anderson Award? Not sure if that's better by less long winded?

Have now got £20 in the pot for a trophy for Ando to celebrate his 10 years at Saints. Planning on calling it the "We Are Perth 10 years a Saintee" award ( unless anyone  can  give me something better.

So , I am still looking for donations for this. Any help is appreciated.

Also got the  main trophy back now from Stevie  May ( which is great  because it means I don't have to spend  ages chasing it up, like mostb years.)

Cheers.

Ghostie.

cheapskates. WAP EXILES organised 300 pounds within a week for the Ando testimonial match ball thanks to Stanley and Texas and many others ; )

Ghostie. I will contribute a £10. Is it best I hand into club?

.. Good man and much appreciated.   You can leave it in the Saints club  in an envelope behind the bar or if you want you can meet me at the saints shop prior to our next home game.

That's us sitting at £30 now.. Anyone else wanting to contribute??

No. I never asked to meet Ghostie, because we couldn't make the game because my grandson was due. That's why I asked him for other methods of payment. Did you contribute to the Ando testimonial fund? No, apparantly, you "had a problem with PayPal". Have you sent on the programmes you promised to the boys? No, apparently "time overtook you". Have you still got them after all this time? "Yes". Are you sending them out right now? No. Do you ever go to Saints games? No. You're a million billionaire, but can only get back to cup finals. Are you totally totally totally totally full of shit? Yes.

No. I never asked to meet Ghostie, because we couldn't make the game because my grandson was due. That's why I asked him for other methods of payment. Did you contribute to the Ando testimonial fund? No, apparantly, you "had a problem with PayPal". Have you sent on the programmes you promised to the boys? No, apparently "time overtook you". Have you still got them after all this time? "Yes". Are you sending them out right now? No. Do you ever go to Saints games? No. You're a million billionaire, but can only get back to cup finals. Are you totally totally totally totally full of shit? Yes.

ok pal, i am the fake and you are not. I dont care. But just to clarify, I did pay for the programmes so i would argue Ii have contributed. If now aftet my request to post them on and we ve one or two spare. More than willing to send one to you in Abernethy ? Oh and I will also give one to "her indoors". Seems a keen fan ; )

No, the programmes came as part of the sponsorship deal for the money folk on here contributed. It's all on record, on WAP. You did not pay for them individually. You did not pay for them as part of the group sponsorship, because you contributed nothing, zero, because "you had a problem with PayPal". You solicited money from good folk on here on the basis that they would receive a programme. They have not.

You are an attention seeking fat fascist lying ****.

You could set up one of those go fund me pages where people can donate? Although it takes a % of donations so maybe not worth it in this case. If you have a PayPal account people could transfer money to you!

thanks for that sam but I am keeping this VERY simple. I will take cash donations and buy a trophy. If I don't get  enough I will just pay the rest myself. :wink:

Thanks to Big Al, Roy Broon, Farky and whoever gave me a tenner on Saturday at the game, sorry I have forgotten who that was. ( feel free to remind me). Ando trophy fund sitting at £45 so far. a few others have pledged but won't add that to the amount  until I get it.

Cheers  guys.

Thanks to Big Al, Roy Broon, Farky and whoever gave me a tenner on Saturday at the game, sorry I have forgotten who that was. ( feel free to remind me). Ando trophy fund sitting at £45 so far. a few others have pledged but won't add that to the amount until I get it.

Cheers guys.

Ghosts I've pledged, please remind me when I next see you. Thanks.