Motm Saints 0 - Celtic 0 - 15/05/15

ex-montrosesaintee

MOTM Saints 0 - Celtic 0 - 15/05/15  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Did think Spoony was much better tonight. More of that and he will score and create much more.

The muzz we know seems back?? Dominant!!

Midge well we have come to expect that of him now.

Thought Gary Miller did very well as well. One particular block in the first half was a belter. Good block in the second half too just before he went off injured.

O'Halloran. Plenty effort but the technical ability of Roddy Grant after 8 pints at times. Did well a couple of times battling with the centre halfs in the first half too but a 5 yard pass is a challenge for him at times.

Mannus saved everything thrown at him minus the unbelievable miss. Defended very well overall apart from Toms blunder.

Every one superb tonight, and with the poty over, it has to be all of them for me.

Muzz was brilliant, Miller and Millar were superb, O'Halloran turned Ambrose inside out all night, Swanson and Easton on that left hand side is a joy to watch, and Wotherspoon had his best game in months. Ando made the thumb look average, Mannus looked unbeatable despite a solitary blunder. Only Scobs and MacLean drop to 9/10 for me, ha ha.

Went for Swanson, could have been one many, thought Muzz was back to (almost) his best. If MOH just looked up more OR had more composure AND wasn't so greedy in front of goal saints clearly would have won the game comfortably. could easily have been 3-0 with a MOH double and assist. Ando was good going forward tonight but still had too many bombscare moments to be MOM IMHO

Watched it on telly (don't trust myself at games v the of) and was going to go for Muzz , but they all played well and I still can't believe we never won.

Was getting the usual "that was our b team" crap from them after the game.

Well done the whole team and special mention for the pitch, was like an extra defender when Forrest was through on goal.

;)