rik2304

Jones is a gobby cant. His record as a coach is patchy at best, he only won 58% of his games in charge of the Wallabies despite the number of easy international games there are these days. Really good to see him put in his place, now he's mouthing off about the organizers scheduling the games too close together.

Even leaving aside the sheer joy of seeing they arrogant ba stards getting beat, what a fantastic display by wee Wales, crippled by injuries. Tell you what, this RWC is quite good fun.

check out the tone of the so called BRITISH BBC, treating it like a home defeat.

utter, utter wank jobs.

Samoa are not to be underestimated, they will give us a hard game. But the Boks are there for the taking. If we beat them we're through and it doesn't matter if we lose to Samoa.

Still to be seen is what happens in the Group who we are drawn against (Aus/Eng/Wal). Group winner plays group runner up and I really fancy our chances against Wales, less so Australia. I don't think England will get through.

Had a nice bet come up on Wales at 12/5 against England.

I have got to say I was a wee bit disappointed with Scotland's attitude yesterday. Before the game we needed 1 win from 2 games now we need 1win from 1 game although this is certainly doable SA were definitely there for the taking yesterday. But there again Scotland have never liked doing things the easy way no matter the sport