Top Six

Cagerf

• 3 weeks later...

If I were Motherwell I wouldn't be happy. Fought like hell against County to get a win in fight for 4th only to find Celtic put out a sub standard team against Saints.

If the shoe was on the other foot and it was Saints getting sucked into the relegation fight before Christmas and a new manager came in and secured top six, never mind fifth place I would be delighted. Bigger picture and all that...

Guest ScottMann

If I were Motherwell I wouldn't be happy. Fought like hell against County to get a win in fight for 4th only to find Celtic put out a sub standard team against Saints.

I know what you mean. Echoes of Rangers at Kilmarnock when they helped their mates out. However we were also a few players down so I'd say it kind of equaled things out.

Granted the defence was poor but a sub standard team being a front four the fans had been calling out for for months. No surprise to see you trying everything so that you don't have to praise Saints though. 

Granted the defence was poor but a sub standard team being a front four the fans had been calling out for for months. No surprise to see you trying everything so that you don't have to praise Saints though. 

It was posted for reaction or discussion like most of my post. Doesnt effect my opinion on Mannus or Spoony.

If I was Ross County I'd be more unhappy, Lasley lost his appeal so shouldn't have played last night, which might have cost RC 5th

I wish we had Ryan Christie and Scott Allan in reserve. Celtic team was in no way sub standard and both sides were far from full strength.

I wish we had Ryan Christie and Scott Allan in reserve. Celtic team was in no way sub standard and both sides were far from full strength.

Christie maybe but not impressed by allan who Celtic only bought to get one up on Sevco.

Add him to the 3 players they bought from United & they will have to be cleared out or loaned.

Dont think I would want any of them.