The Big Summer Transfer Window 2022 Thread

tucker

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, rik2304 said:

Contract talks starting with Stevie May so it's nice to see good form being rewarded as I was convinced he was on the way out.

Hopefully poor form is similarly rewarded for certain wage thieves. 

Starting with Ali Crawfraud.

Really can’t see a future for him with Hallberg proving a big success, Wotherspoon show no signs that his injury has prevented him from getting back to top flight quality and Ryan McGowan proving to be a bit of a hit with the fans.

I much rather see Max being blooded into the side than Crawford seeing his long contract out with 10-15 mins every few weeks.

56 minutes ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

Really can’t see a future for him with Hallberg proving a big success, Wotherspoon show no signs that his injury has prevented him from getting back to top flight quality and Ryan McGowan proving to be a bit of a hit with the fans.

I much rather see Max being blooded into the side than Crawford seeing his long contract out with 10-15 mins every few weeks.

FFS. He's still here till 2024.

On 11/4/2022 at 8:04 AM, mainstand said:

I see our former Head of Recruitment has joined Forest Green Rovers as Head of Recruitment and Analysis. 

Wonder if he will come looking for any players he helped bring in 

But Callum signed all the players. All of them.