#23 - 13/01/09 - Rangers (h) - Scottish Cup

Macarius

Surely if folk have vouchers and office on a Sathe ticket have had vouchers for some time now why open Saturday costing staff wages of probably about £100 or so on the off chance that we would sell some tickets taht folk have had several weeks to buy and can get by phone or by post as well as in person. It's not like we are trying to capture a passing trade.

As for earlier posts about rangers I reckon you will find that although having sold all their tickets there will be a number of empty spaces in there stands, so lets not get carried away with there so called 4500 fans.

What?????:confused:

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone who wishes to take a happy walk down Memory Lane, try this thread...

http://www.weareperth.co.uk/vforum/showthread.php?t=2303

I'm absolutely buzzing for this game and have been since the draw but for those who for whatever strange reason are feeling apathetic towards the game read this it will do the job!

i wasn't a wap member back then but i was at the match and reading the whole thread again is so weird but got the goose bumps when the savo overhead post came through!

Lets hope for another great mid week humiliation of the ****!

dont know if it has been mentioned before (there are a lot of pages!) but does anyone know for def what time kick off is and if you have sky can you pick up at the bbc1s from around the country?

8.05pm.

if you have sky you can get bbc scotland no probs.

not sure of the channel number, but you can defo get it.

a guy sent me an email about gettin a ticket for the the game as he cant get to the games as he is goes to uni and cant afford to go through to saints game, but he is wondering.

The mods have not accepted him yet,

any help ????

smack his coupon tell him to watch it on television if he has one .then tell him to go to the next home game.

so you got a junk ie email i smell ***.