Jacko

SaintDougie

Like i said hes to slow for starters, his headers were all won in places that didnt hurt the opposition, he cannot pull defenders out of position with intelligent runs off the ball, hes to easy marked and above all else goals are sumthin strikers are judged on not always correctly i might add. Dont get me wrong i like kenny as a person but just dont think he can do it at this level any longer

He didn't look slow on Sunday.

He does pull defenders out of positions, though not necessarily through intelligent off the ball running.

He wasn't easily marked, hence he won a lot of high balls.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackson had a goal disallowed last night.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• 4 weeks later...

The Arbroath fans haven't been to impressed with him and that he still looks slow and off the pace, which is kind of understandable. They thought it would be more beneficial for both clubs that his loan was extended until the end of the season as Jackson would look out of place in the SPL at this moment in time.

I see he's there for another 4 weeks according to the Tully:

http://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/output/2010/02/24/story14601553t0.shtm

For those too lazy - "St Johnstone have extended the loan of striker Andy Jackson to Arbroath until March 26 as his loan was due up this week (writes James Masson).

Manager Derek McInnes said no more Saints would be going out on loan due to the injury situation."

• 1 month later...