Keigan Parker

Guest St. Clarkey

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just heard he is being made available by Huddersfield after Hartlepool decided not to sign him permanently after a loan deal. He hasn't been on top form this season, but I reckon he could do a job up here for us, and maybe kick his career off again. Even if it was just a short-term deal to start with, but we need two strikers in my opinion as Barrett and Holmes just won't be able to cope.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keigan_Parker

Thoughts?

he is a wanker

and easy pushed off the ball

poof

big head

and he shagged jade goody!

No true, he shagged Jade Goody

He was also involved in an incident involving him throwing chips inside a brothel. That story just doesn't get recounted often enough for my liking. He is the world's classiest man: fact.

In all seriousness, I have no idea what people on here see in this guy. He was barely good enough for Saints the last time he was here, and spent a fair percentage of his time sitting on the bench. Then he'd come on, dive a bit, moan a bit, lose the ball, and then saunter off again. Admittedly he did score a couple of exceptional goals, but there were nowhere near enough of them to excuse his crap attitude and distinctly limited ability. He's not even close to being up to Saints standard.

Huddersfield Town will pay Killie to take him!!! He could not make it there so he is a has been and frankly he was only any good for us in spells and Blackpool for a while.

Killie are welcome to him and I cannot believe some on here would want him back because he has not lived up to his early promise as a youngster.

Ask a Terrier or even a Pools fan.

Huddersfield Town will pay Killie to take him!!! He could not make it there so he is a has been and frankly he was only any good for us in spells and Blackpool for a while.

Killie are welcome to him and I cannot believe some on here would want him back because he has not lived up to his early promise as a youngster.

Ask a Terrier or even a Pools fan.

Seen him a couple of times last season.Most recent was at carlisle when some of the away support had a "heated argument" regarding his commitment and playing ability(the same game levein was watching cadamarteri in.oh his face when he walked into the stand behind us).To be fair to him,town got stuffed 3-0 through no fault of his.There is no doubt he has the ability,i just think he lacks desire.We dont need anymore passengers in the squad.