Are You a Dick?

soulfulsaint

Sheridan is just a young lad. inconsistency is the nature of the beast, one week he'll be awesome and the next anonymous. Just how it works at that age.

He's a very good player and with experience he'll be fantastic. But as long as he wears Saints colours we should get behind him 100%, even when he has an off day.

Agreed!Apart from the fantastic bit!Didn't think he was too bad today,and thought he might have done better than Dukes with the chance late on in first half,when , not for the first time the good Dr couldny move his feet quick enough,it was on his left foot,but that's no excuse.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steven Anderson

Not been impressed with the guy at all until this season and would curse when he was selected. Still dont think he is in the Managers plans to start every week , but has come in to the team and has done a fantastic job ,he's been one of our better players this season. Thus, I'm a d***.

Guest Bertrand

I will have to admit to some dickishness here

Two seasons ago I described Martin Hardie as the worst Saints player i'd ever seen. In fairness the first half of that season he was rank - but after Motherwell away in the cup he suddenly turned into a footballer.

Apologies MMM...

• 3 weeks later...

I was on here not to long ago having a go at Liam Craig for not being good enough at this level, I still believe he is to slow for a big part of his wide role but I thot his work rate last night was excellent, and his lack of pace he can hold the ball up quite well fir other players to give him an angle to recieve a pass.

Ding Ding Ding! d*** alert!