#44 - 05/05/10 - Falkirk 0-0 Saints - SPL

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like to see us get an easy win for the last away game of the season, but that's not the saints way. I'd like to see us start with:

smith

mackay

doobs

ando

grainger

millar

morris

davidson

morais

sammy

sheridan

scrappy game with not much football being played. hopefully there's a decent crowd though. like to see a 2-0 win, but I'll go for 2-1 saints.

like to see us get an easy win for the last away game of the season, but that's not the saints way. I'd like to see us start with:

smith

mackay

doobs

ando

grainger

millar

morris

davidson

morais

sammy

sheridan

scrappy game with not much football being played. hopefully there's a decent crowd though. like to see a 2-0 win, but I'll go for 2-1 saints.

there's an awful lot of "like to see us" ing going on there. Sorry :laugh:

sheridung shouldnt be stripped. jacko/sammy with the Doc

Some people really do have short memories. He's been excellent for us in terms of his goals to games ratio, and has contributes quite a few important goals too. I hope Sheridan stays beyond the summer. He does have a casual style, but he adds a lot to our play.

Some people really do have short memories. He's been excellent for us in terms of his goals to games ratio, and has contributes quite a few important goals too. I hope Sheridan stays beyond the summer. He does have a casual style, but he adds a lot to our play.

You are wasting your breath Kyle. I have given up with some of the points on here.

smith

mackay doobs dinky grainger

miller davidson morris craig

deuchar samuel

really looking forward to this won, wednesday games = rare opertunity to make a night of it as i normallly works through saturday nights. come on you saints lets finish a great away season with a great away win.

will be joining ali91 on the train from stirling, anyone else on the choo choos?

I don't think he plays 'The Celtic Way'* and can't see him ever getting into the Sellick first team if he goes back. I think he could do a job for us and we could be good for him but it depends on whether he has ideas above his station. Sometimes it works to take a step back in order to move forward.

*copyright - the medja, sellick fans, etc...

You are wasting your breath Kyle. I have given up with some of the points on here.

I think the abuse he has taken at this Club is pathetic, Anyone that reads this site before signing for our Club will be put off by the crazy comments. I said it when Sheridan came and I will say it agan, the fact taht he is a Celtic playr has clouded some folks judgements.

the fact taht he is a Celtic playr has clouded some folks judgements.

would diosagree, if you go back to the orginal thread when he signed I think you'll find manmy were happy, and were willing to give him a chance, myself included.

Anyway, I wish people woiuld stop hijacking thread that are about the game against falkirk

I think the abuse he has taken at this Club is pathetic, Anyone that reads this site before signing for our Club will be put off by the crazy comments. I said it when Sheridan came and I will say it agan, the fact taht he is a Celtic playr has clouded some folks judgements.

Some perhaps. But not many.

I reckon most folk go by his performances.

Good as he has been at times, he has also been hopeless too. :D

Overall he gets a pass from me. Don't care if he came from Rangers or Celtic. Unfortunately do we not have a previous track record of bringing in duds from Celtic who were meant to be good? At least we have had Cillian for a while so we can see and judge what he's really like.

Decent prices set for this one:

Adults - £10

OAPs - £5

Kids - Free

Even less excuse for not attending now...

Well done Falkirk F.C.

Should be a good crowd.

Season ticket holders get someone in free of charge

Kids under 12 are free

Hospitality only £90

On a seperate note Falkirk are actually selling season tickets for next season. I wonder if they believed Presley when he said they would not be relegated :)

Pity we didn't draw against killie we could have relegated that smug git on Wednesday.

Team news:

St Johnstone striker Filip Morais will hope to shrug off a knee injury ahead of the Clydesdale Bank Premier League trip to Falkirk.

The former Inverness player missed the win over Kilmarnock at Rugby Park on Saturday with stiffness in the joint and is battling to be fit.

Aside from the possible inclusion of Morais, Saints boss Derek McInnes has the same squad which won 2-1 in Ayrshire.

Team (from) Smith, Grainger, Rutkiewicz, Gartland, Duberry, MacKay, Morris, Craig, Davidson, Millar, Samuel, Sheridan, Deuchar, Milne, Anderson, Morais, Jackson, Falkingham, Duffy.

Falkirk defender Brian McLean is a doubt for tomorrow's Clydesdale Bank SPL visit of St Johnstone.

The right-back damaged his knee in the weekend's 1-1 draw at home to St Mirren.

Striker Carl Finnigan remains sidelined with an ankle injury and is unlikely to play again this season.

Team (from): Olejnik, Duffie, Barr, Scobbie, McLean, Twaddle, Moutinho, Flynn, Arfield, Healy, O'Brien, Showunmi, Stewart, Wagenaar, Lynch, Compton, Lima, Bloom.