#23 - 28/12/11 - Saints 2-0 Kilmarnock - SPL

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't get a ticket for the Celtic game,worked right through Christmas so didn't get to East End Park,working till tea time on Wednesday so evening kick off is fine by me.

Why should it effect our attendance?do some Saints supporters prefer to stay in and watch the Old Firm? if so good luck to them I know where I will be come Kick off on Wednesday.

We don't half get hung up on side issues on here,concentrate on whats important to us,Come on the Saints.

totally agree but for those who pick n choose games this could well be one to miss.

anyway same team as sat should see a close victory for saints. and a much needed home win

Still looking for a Loan of Season Ticket for me and the Wee lad if any one not going has anything going.

Will also take others to Auction off for bus funds on the Bus to game which is a first for a Midweek game and will need all the support going- Thanks!!

http://www.weareperth.co.uk/vforum/showthread.php?t=17305

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

Since the game is not on Sky, does anyone think the game will be called off in light of the comments by Saints (about the weather conditions) after the Aberdeen game?

If it is to be anything like the conditions for the Aberdeen game, then you would hope it will be called off....would also mean that I might make the replay :D

Call it off I say

Motherwell v dunfermline off due to high winds

Just speaking to a couple of Hibs fans who were going to go to their game tonight, but stated they will give it a miss in this weather.

I can only assume that the crowd at McD will suffer too for the same reasons. Give the fans and players (and football) a break and call this off I reckon

The attendance is going to be shocking again. Police advice is not to travel and the killie fans (and saints fans in the central belt) are going to be expected to come over the A9 in 80 mph winds to freeze watching a terrible game? The game should be off.

I didn't go to the Aberdeen game and I'm now doubting ill go tonight. Two tickets out my season book. Again more reason not to renew if games like this go ahead.

Edited by Broon

Game will probably go ahead though I expect new record low attendance.

Lure of Old Firm game on TV as alternative (crazy!) as well as conditions for travelling away support.

I want to see my team so will definitely be there for the game is on.

Motherwell game postponed with a win for us will take us 2 points from 3rd going into New Year :D

Mon' the Saints

Just speaking to a couple of Hibs fans who were going to go to their game tonight, but stated they will give it a miss in this weather.

I can only assume that the crowd at McD will suffer too for the same reasons. Give the fans and players (and football) a break and call this off I reckon

NO. Just because YOU cannae go.. GTF ya bass.. Game on. Real fans will be there..:laugh::laugh::laugh:

and the forecast is for the wind to start easing after 3pm.. What a bunch of greeting faced fans we have. A bet there are a few who just wanna stay home and watch the bigots derby as well..

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

Unless the weather poses a direct risk to the players on the pitch no football game should ever be called off.

Bit selfish is it not? It's a spectator sport and fans will risk anything to get there. If its dangerous to travel it should be off or if you have a ticket and can't get there because of the weather it should be a refund. That way your not encouraging fans to be reckless and risk their lives for a game of football.