#23 - 28/12/11 - Saints 2-0 Kilmarnock - SPL

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really enjoyed tonight, a good performance in a game of two teams who tried to play football, despite the conditions.

I am sure if enough people bombard sky with e-mails we can get that save on sky sports news.

We go into the new year high on confidence, but there must be a concern as to where all the home fans have gone .

Thought the timing of the goal was superb given Shields's stupid comment on Saturday that Celtic scored their goal during the half tie break so it hsould not have stood. :)

At least one minutes added time and we scored just after a minute. Brilliant.

Good overall performance thought Haber did a power of work.

Great result with some wonderful performances. That said, I thought Killie were also excellent and only lacked the finish. When they did get that right, Encks was simply outstanding. His point blank save was ( as far as I am concerned) world class. Killie knocked the ball about very well and if it had been a draw I would have said that that was a fair result. Nothing is fair in fitba though and it wiznae a draw:D.

I thought yet again Ando was brilliant but then again, I thought the whole defence were great. Haber ran himself into the ground and was very unlucky on a couple of occasions when he some how managed to get shots at goal from very tight angles. Morris bossed the midfield and as far as I am concerned , there were NO failures tonight. As for SANDAZ.. The man's a GOD. The bullet header for the second was superb.

Thought the ref was poor for both sides ( again) but Killie probably got a worse deal than we did. Brines is a clown.

Fair play to the Killie support. nearly 500 for a midweek game when the weather was looking so bad ( it actually was much better come kick-off time) was a great turnout.

Bit of stewarding hassle regarding my swearing failed to put a dampner on the night. To be fair I was not the only one ( far from it) who may have uttered the odd expletive but the chunt on our section decided he would have a go at me. Thanks go to all around me who spent the rest of the game ripping the friday night hero. WTF!!!! it's a fitba match. These guys cause more trouble than anyone else..

Anyway, well done Lomas, Wright and the entire team. 3 valuable points in the bag.

Inverness here we come...:D COYS

Thought the timing of the goal was superb given Shields's stupid comment on Saturday that Celtic scored their goal during the half tie break so it hsould not have stood. :)

At least one minutes added time and we scored just after a minute. Brilliant.

Good overall performance thought Haber did a power of work.

Due to my mild dyslexia i think i know what you mean. :wink:

I actually like listening to Shields but agree he was wrong on Saturday.

Credit to Lomas for his interview on sky, it gave them little chance not to show Enkelmans great save.

Great result,Clean sheet & 2 points gained on most teams & 3 on Rangers.

First half we controlled the game & first 10 mins of 2nd we should have tied the game up. Always a bit nervy at 2-0 & Killie had to push us back at 2-0 as they had nothing to lose.

Thought Jody had a good first half.Ando & Crackers were superb in second half .Enks made 3 world class saves & Fran is the man. We will miss him.

Thought that was a Brilliant game of football with both teams producing great stuff in awkward conditions. Although it was fairly even we deserved the win because we have better defenders and a top class keeper. That save was incredible.

Special mentions for liam with two top cla

ss deliveries, ando and cracks for a near perfect display and the two strikers. Fran is class and a true goalscorer but Haber also had a great game. Great skills, great in the air and plenty of effort. Unlucky no score.

Oh, and after all the talk the weather wasn't even bad.