Sandaza

robinsaint

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know its a similar story, but the attack on Jagger towards the end is brilliant. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2084471/Rangers-blasted-Francisco-Sandaza-pursuit.html

Steve Brown - get Lomas on a 25 year contract at Saints please.

Yeh - read this in The Herald - Jagger - Mickey Mouse - *** :laugh:

Just risked permanent brain damage by having a peek on followfollow, and you wouldn't believe the pish on there. There are pages and pages of reaction to Lomas' comments, primarily saying that it is a bosman rule situation and they have every right to speak to Sandaza, and that Lomas is as hateful a character as Lennon etc.

I think it is hilarious that Lomas has become this hated by Rangers so quickly. He also never said that Rangers broke any rules by speaking to Fran, just that it was pathetic.

I am convinced more than ever that no single member of followfollow can read.

Just risked permanent brain damage by having a peek on followfollow, and you wouldn't believe the pish on there. There are pages and pages of reaction to Lomas' comments, primarily saying that it is a bosman rule situation and they have every right to speak to Sandaza, and that Lomas is as hateful a character as Lennon etc.

I think it is hilarious that Lomas has become this hated by Rangers so quickly. He also never said that Rangers broke any rules by speaking to Fran, just that it was pathetic.

I am convinced more than ever that no single member of followfollow can read.

I braved it on reading your comments!!what a shower of tossers they are!!the highlighted bit made me cringe"First big job""What the feck does that mean??

-just as an FYI, that steve lomas is a ****...i thought he was a ger, but his comments in the mail today are spiteful...

"Ally wants him and I think he’d go to Rangers,’ said Lomas. ‘But, at the end of the day, it’s a case of Rangers unsettling our player.

‘They maybe see us as little St Johnstone and are trying to get him on the cheap — and that is poor. I phoned Ally before the window opened and said if you are interested in Fran, let’s get it conducted right — the way Rangers operated under David Murray, who conducted business in the right way.

‘I understand there are financial implications but, at the end of the day, like I said to Ally — and he agrees — we have to replace our top goalscorer and doing that would be very hard.

‘If Fran stays? He looked me in the eye, shook my hand and assured me he will be the same player.

‘I just don’t understand two things — why Fran would sign a pre-contract and risk injury? The contract is worth nothing if he gets injured. And if Rangers want him, why don’t they do it straight away?

‘I feel sorry for Ally because this is his first big job. He is an Ibrox legend and he is having to deal with all this financial uncertainty.

http://www.dailymail...za-pursuit.html

Steve, get a grip, if we sign him on a pre, then fair play to him but remember, St Johnstone is your first "big" job, so keep your mouth shut!

Here's a selection of the articulate and thoughtful comments from their forum: -

‘If they really want him then Rangers should do a deal where both sides are happy'

Feel free to explain why the f*ck we should give a shit about your shitey wee club, Steve.

Sounds to me like he's acting the arsehole as he's now resigned to losing the player & has attempted to get St Johnstone fans on the clubs side by blaming big bad Ranegrs for unsettling the player.

Arsehole.

Shut the f*ck up lomas you complete twit, you he wants to the play for the champions, why would he would to stay at that shitty wee club

Lomas can complain all he wants but there is nothing wrong with what he claims to be annoyed at. Everything our club is doing with regards to this deal is legal. I'm sure Sandaza would rather be at Ibrox than a shitetip like McDiarmid Park.

Lomas is trying to get Other teams to go for Sandaza and thats why he is highlighting he is available. He needs the money to bring players in

Feck Lomas.....it's about time we played hardball with wee mouthy pricks like this.

If I was Sandaza I would sign the precontract agreement and then make sure that I didn't get injured. All these characters at the sh*tty wee clubs are the same. They want Rangers, (and for that matter Celtic), to continue to subsidise them like we have been doing for years.

It's poor from Lomas, being new to management I expect he may wish to learn from this episode.

Lomas is starting to come across as a bit of a clown. Ideas above his station and out of step with how things work.

Sign him on a pre contract now

Offer 100k take it or leave it

If they knock it back the players head wont be there and they will sell him

Here's a selection of the articulate and thoughtful comments from their forum: -

‘If they really want him then Rangers should do a deal where both sides are happy'

Feel free to explain why the f*ck we should give a shit about your shitey wee club, Steve.

Sounds to me like he's acting the arsehole as he's now resigned to losing the player & has attempted to get St Johnstone fans on the clubs side by blaming big bad Ranegrs for unsettling the player.

Arsehole.

Shut the f*ck up lomas you complete twit, you he wants to the play for the champions, why would he would to stay at that shitty wee club

Lomas can complain all he wants but there is nothing wrong with what he claims to be annoyed at. Everything our club is doing with regards to this deal is legal. I'm sure Sandaza would rather be at Ibrox than a shitetip like McDiarmid Park.

Lomas is trying to get Other teams to go for Sandaza and thats why he is highlighting he is available. He needs the money to bring players in

Feck Lomas.....it's about time we played hardball with wee mouthy pricks like this.

If I was Sandaza I would sign the precontract agreement and then make sure that I didn't get injured. All these characters at the sh*tty wee clubs are the same. They want Rangers, (and for that matter Celtic), to continue to subsidise them like we have been doing for years.

It's poor from Lomas, being new to management I expect he may wish to learn from this episode.

Lomas is starting to come across as a bit of a clown. Ideas above his station and out of step with how things work.

Welcome to Scotland Lomy.Ignorant,arrogant fvckers.

I wonder why Del said no thanks to the cb's and moved to a team at the bottom of the championship.

Am I allowed to respond to this? I don't want to ram anything anywhere? Would that be the same chariman who has seen United finish in the top 6 every season he's been there, qualify for Europe twice and won a Scottish cup whilst roughly taking a third of the club's debt? Thompson must go!

From twitter

#dundeeutd ance losses of £523,000 for the last financial year, they say that's largely due to an £800,000 fall in turnover.

Pot, Kettle?

Arsehole.

And this one-

I'd probably take Sandaza over O'Connor to be honest, at least Sandazas scoring just now and for some **** team from a ****ing ****e town.

Hopefully we can just get the deal over and done with if its gonna happen, can't be ****ed with this on-off **** and hopefully Geoff Brown stays out of it instead of his usual acting like an arsehole (quite possibly one of the snobbiest ****s I've met here)

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

Hopefully we can just get the deal over and done with if its gonna happen, can't be ****ed with this on-off **** and hopefully Geoff Brown stays out of it instead of his usual acting like an arsehole (quite possibly one of the snobbiest ****s I've met here)

I'm sure that will impress Geoff,coming from a weedgie junkie.

They are poisoned people:-(

We'll have the stadium to ourselves if we get a few quick goals:-)

Let him go. He doesnt want to be at Saints and who could blame him. Everyone on here would do the same for much bigger wages. Remember he doesnt have any afinity to Saintees like we do.

Take £100k or so and use it to strengthen. No point in keeping a player who doesnt want to be at the club.

And dont play him Saturday as he won't want to get injured. Super Ally has probabl;y already told him this anyway.