What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

247 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Saints fans let off a couple of flares outside McD. slightly injuring 2 people.

Sevco fans let off a firework display outside the Livingston ground, some of which landed on the plastic pitch during the game.

Interesting to see what the outcome of both incidents will be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sixties saintee said:

Gerrard sent off at half time for two yellows never heard that reported.

Gerrard seems to think everything he says is correct.  I can see goals against Saints are offside from my living room listening to the radio but if pressed I am prepared to admit to a certain degree of bias.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Loads of Sevco minions letting off flares outside Ayebroke from 10am.

No arrests have been made according to reports.

Policeman fell , trying to protect the manager in his car.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Huge crowd of non social distanced fans outside Ayebroke.  Rangers* excuse "we didn't ask them to come".

Rangers* players rush to open gate to jump about like demented budgies in front of said crowd.  Rangers* excuse ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Photos of Gerrard and Morelos hanging out of windows celebrating with them. According to Gerrard we have to understand these fans are passionate about the club, buy season tickets and pay for watching their games on Rangers tv - I’m pretty sure they are unique!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stevie being telt that if he wants to manage Liverpool he will need to emulate Rodgers' success at Leicester first.  Would he try for Newcastle if Steve Bruce gets the tin tack?

Wouldna be any celebrations in George Square that night if he got that job!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see the Landlord of the Loudon Bar is fundraising to repair the damaged memorial benches in George Square. 

I wonder if some of the cash raised will go towards the damage caused by CELEBRATING FANS  to the front of the Celtic shop.

Asking for a Celtic mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone tell me how you are allowed 3 or 5 players in cars leaving the training ground on Sunday without any masks on including Gerard who was ina car of 3. I thought the rules were quite clear that they all had to drive in their own cars.

From *** *** videos they also appear to be high giving fans.that has surely burst the bubble that they have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, mainstand said:

Can someone tell me how you are allowed 3 or 5 players in cars leaving the training ground on Sunday without any masks on including Gerard who was ina car of 3. I thought the rules were quite clear that they all had to drive in their own cars.

From *** *** videos they also appear to be high giving fans.that has surely burst the bubble that they have.

Mainstand,surely you know by now the rules don't apply to Rangers.

Looks like SFA are going to conveniently forget about the party goers.

A precident has been set so why are the not banned for 7 games ?.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Cagey said:

Mainstand,surely you know by now the rules don't apply to Rangers.

Looks like SFA are going to conveniently forget about the party goers.

A precident has been set so why are the not banned for 7 games ?.

Banned they were never even charged which is even worse. The guy Paterson has ended up a cult hero since that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Havana Saint said:

The events of Sunday in clear view.

The disgusting face of fascism, loyalism and the union. 

https://bellacaledonia.org.uk/2021/03/08/archie-oprah-and-the-battle-for-george-square/

Not aware it was that bad, down here we got a wee 10 Sec clip o about 30 outside ayebroke wae there jacks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see that Chairman Park has published a letter he has written to the F. M. citing it was everybody's fault, ( including allowing Septic fans to demonstrate outside Parkhead in Dec.) ,  for the incidents in George Square.

Also claiming the memorial benches wouldn't have got damaged , had they been removed prior to the crowd's arrival.

F.M. to blame.

Deputy F.M. to blame.

Police to blame.

Justice Secretary to blame.

Sevco really are Scotland's shame. (along with the other cheek of the same arse).

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

I see that Chairman Park has published a letter he has written to the F. M. citing it was everybody's fault, ( including allowing Septic fans to demonstrate outside Parkhead in Dec.) ,  for the incidents in George Square.

Also claiming the memorial benches wouldn't have got damaged , had they been removed prior to the crowd's arrival.

F.M. to blame.

Deputy F.M. to blame.

Police to blame.

Justice Secretary to blame.

Sevco really are Scotland's shame. (along with the other cheek of the same arse).

 

 

He says in the letter at one point why were Rangers brought into her answer about the crowds at Parkhead and then brings Celtic into the discussion about the gathering at George Square.

It is like two kids in a nursery continually blaming each other and saying my dad is bigger than your dad. Them and most of their fans really need to get a life  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mainstand said:

He says in the letter at one point why were Rangers brought into her answer about the crowds at Parkhead and then brings Celtic into the discussion about the gathering at George Square.

It is like two kids in a nursery continually blaming each other and saying my dad is bigger than your dad. Them and most of their fans really need to get a life  

Your right. He also referred to Celtic as "the other half of the old firm", which brought the response from Parkhead, "we're not part of any firm". :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...