Edstar101

What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If you get a chance to listen to Sandy Jardines interview from Sportsound tonight.

He does not believe in sporting integrity!

Still making threats and ignoring the sectarian chanting.

Then made comments that the problems went back 4 or 5 years, Murray will be so happy the shit is starting to hit the fan.

John EBT Greg has also been offered cash for his story but told Chick Young he wont take it. Does he have to pay tax on this payment.

Yeah I heard all that too RM, they were a bit elusive about a lot of stuff but nothing specific ws even hinted at. The sporting integrity issue was dismissed as irrelevant. The threat of going back 4/5 years was at last an acceptance that it wasn't just the last year that's brought them to this position.

Thought Rangers played well helped by Kenneth mind you. I mentioned a few weeks ago that the luckiest brake United got was Kenneth going off injured against us. They went on a great run until Kenneth came back in the team at weekend.

Commentator said 46k at the game ,thats why Scottish football needs Rangers. what is the capacity of Ibrox because it looked half empty to me.

Yeah I heard all that too RM, they were a bit elusive about a lot of stuff but nothing specific ws even hinted at. The sporting integrity issue was dismissed as irrelevant. The threat of going back 4/5 years was at last an acceptance that it wasn't just the last year that's brought them to this position.

I do wonder if he will regret the 4 or 5 years comment. The first of the people to break ranks?

Its disgusting that sporting integrity is not relevant, but looking at the

Jardine family history, stealing from the public etc runs in the family. He has obviously brought his son up so well.

I was just thinking after listening to Neil Doncaster's interview that Scots are just not used to entity's changing their corporate structure and in England have had this a few times e.g. Crystal Palace. However I would say to him that on Liquidation that entity doesn't exist. So it's a new club not just a new structure. Unless I'm wrong we did have a club that had a long and very good history which died called Airdrieonians BUT when their original supporters and potential investors got together to create a newco called Airdrie Utd. they had to start in the 3rd Division.

Correct, when Airdrie were liquidated, they reformed and applied for the vacant position in the 3rd division, but Gretna were given the place instead. The newco then went and bought Clydebank, and renamed them Airdrie Utd.

There is only one precedent in British football of a club being liquidated and being able to carry on in the same division as a Newco, and that is Halifax Town. The big difference with the Rangers situation though is that Halifax had already been relegated to the bottom tier of English football by the FA for financial mismanagement, and thus, had no where to go anyway.

Thought Rangers played well helped by Kenneth mind you. I mentioned a few weeks ago that the luckiest brake United got was Kenneth going off injured against us. They went on a great run until Kenneth came back in the team at weekend.

Commentator said 46k at the game ,thats why Scottish football needs Rangers. what is the capacity of Ibrox because it looked half empty to me.

Dillon was far worse than Kenneth and so was Neilson for that matter. Kenneth is also still injured and not fit. United's great form came to an end in Aberdeen when he wasn't in the team. But it is all Kenneth's fault. Are you sure you aren't a season ticket holder in the Geroge Fox?

Looks like they are about to announce a prefered bidder. The 'tow-truck boss' Bill Miller an American waste-management speculator who has never been to Scotland and has never seen them play. Suspect there may be a local front-man. Shudder to think who.

Last night Rangers fans said 'No Thanks to Yanks' last time they played us at Ibrox it was 'American Independence Day' to celebrate their 'special relationship' with America. Thinks some Saints fans had maple leaf flags for Haber. :)

Blue Knights are raging. Reminds me of the old war time gag about the American servicemen in Perth - "One yank and they're off."

Edited by soulfulsaint