The Big Turkey Travel Thread

soulfulsaint

ive made my mind up land at istanbul 15-00hrs wednesday metro to esenler bus to eski dont care if i dont get to eski till midnight i will kip on the bus go to ibis meet up with the rest of the original cys if they ent tucked up in bed u never no at there age anyone about at these times for travelling

we are in the same boat, flight arrives at 02.55 then metro to bus station then the bus to eses, shall probs see you there!

Not sure if this is the right place to post but hey ho.If anybody on the charter flight would like to buy a tour t-shirt then give me a PM and I will bring it with me.It is a large adult but they seem to be made on the small side.£10 and it's a done deal.

Cheers in advance

Guggs

ive made my mind up land at istanbul 15-00hrs wednesday metro to esenler bus to eski dont care if i dont get to eski till midnight i will kip on the bus go to ibis meet up with the rest of the original cys if they ent tucked up in bed u never no at there age anyone about at these times for travelling

Just come to the hotel ya moaning wee ****. The Quality Street gang will be there.

Just arrived in Antalya. Its 1am and still 30 degrees! Good to see a few Saints fans on the flight over. Enjoyed a few bottles of Efes, now getting ready for flight to Ankara in the morning. See you all tomorrow for the party in Eskisheir!